tmukg21

Banned
Just curious who took more than the outlined time frame

Dedication i guess cause the grind should pay off
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*raises hand* I havent graduated yet but I know its gonna take me a while..but im not trippin..

I'm going into my 6th year, will finish with three degrees (BA, BS, and BFA) and a minor in English.

Taking your time to learn what you want to learn and in the process, discovering what you're genuinely passionate about > rushing to finish in fouryears.

Most of my friends that graduated "on-time" last year, are still jobless--well those that were liberal Art majors. A few are in graduate schools andthose that were business majors, are doing "business-stuff"...

ohwell.gif

Take your time...and remember that, in life, you can always move forward but never backwards. In other words, graduation will always be there, andopportunities coming out of college will always be there. The same cannot be said once you actually matriculate into the real world "unprepared"...

So take your time...

Took me 5 years, mainly my fault. Fresh-Soph year I switched majors ended up taking about a semesters worth of hrs that I didn't need. And my first advisorwasn't worth #@@!. But regardless I still made it out quicker than alot of people I came in with.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Took me 5 years. Take your time.

My graduation is today...I don't even wanna go. I'm going to be so bored.
frown.gif

Congratulations...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

It took me 4 1/2 and now I'm a Systems Engineer. Computer Science Major FTW
I'm on pace to graduate in 4 1/2 too. Same major.

What exactly does a System's Engineer job entail? I'm currently looking at going into IT but only because I hate programming.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Took me 5 years. Take your time.

My graduation is today...I don't even wanna go. I'm going to be so bored.
frown.gif
after 5th grade i stopped going
laugh.gif
didnt go to 8th gr, didntggoo to hs, and most likely wont go to college graduation

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Took me 5 years, mainly my fault. Fresh-Soph year I switched majors ended up taking about a semesters worth of hrs that I didn't need. And my first advisor wasn't worth #@@!. But regardless I still made it out quicker than alot of people I came in with.
smh.gif
Same here.

2nd semester they told me I had to go back to him before I could register for classes, told them I couldn't do any worst doing my own plans than he did.Got me a course catalog & started using degree audit, and they never bothered me about a adviser again.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm going into my 6th year, will finish with three degrees (BA, BS, and BFA) and a minor in English.

Taking your time to learn what you want to learn and in the process, discovering what you're genuinely passionate about > rushing to finish in four years.

Most of my friends that graduated "on-time" last year, are still jobless--well those that were liberal Art majors. A few are in graduate schools and those that were business majors, are doing "business-stuff"...

ohwell.gif

Take your time...and remember that, in life, you can always move forward but never backwards. In other words, graduation will always be there, and opportunities coming out of college will always be there. The same cannot be said once you actually matriculate into the real world "unprepared"...

So take your time...
THE TRUTH^^^

If I could afford to stay in school I would. School isn't cheap. Either ya'll took out extra loans or you all have wealthy parents.

going into yr #5 this coming fall semester.

5th yr Senior bka Super Senior! better late than never
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

If I could afford to stay in school I would. School isn't cheap. Either ya'll took out extra loans or you all have wealthy parents.
Or financial aid

it took me 5.5 years. I changed from Architecture to Business Management during the second semester of sophomore year.

Back
Top Bottom