Who took more than 4 years to graduate ....vol no Myron Rolle

man..

i know i got the only long road, but in between i plan on making money somehow.

i should get my associates at the end of this year then from there at best another 2 years, but knowing me it probably won't be until 2012 that i'mdown & i graduated HS in 06'..

oh well its a road that's still teaching me more life lessons than anything.. so its not that bad..

Took me 5 1/2 years....but it was the best 5 1/2 years of my life!
Proud alum of Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois

I`m on path to Graduate in the next 2 years making me graduate in 4 years, but I`m trying to intern and such so I can make sure I secure a job upon graduation,so If I have to I might intern during a Fall or Spring semester, and miss out on doing summer school which my push me to a full 5 years.

Me, I'm graduatin in 5.5/6 technically since I had to sit out a term. It'll pay off. 1 major, 2 minors

I'm gonna graduate in about 6 years. I spent 2 years doing nursing and decided to switch to International Business. Most of my classes became electiveswith the switch.

I'm in my 4th year now and hoping to finish soon. I might be done faster if i take more classes in the summer.

it took me 3 years. I went to community college when I was in high school and started undergrad with 74 credits.

Took me 5 years. But I was a double major in poli sci & history. Couldn't finish in 4 years, even if I wanted to.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

They call UCF, u can't finish, but I'm 19 in my senior year of undergrad
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
son UCF tried to ruin me twice, I changed my major twice , and they tried tellin me by doing that I changed my catalogue yr so my requirements changed.
eek.gif
so i had to take more electives
smh.gif
. If it wasnt for athletic Scholly Idont know what I woulda done.

If u have a valid reason for not finishing in 4 there shouldnt be no problem
some people cant afford to take a full coarse load and work full time.
so they gotta take it slower.and aint nothin wrong with that

I'm on pace to graduate with my BA in three years. I'll graduate by the time I'm 20
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HS? It took me 4 years + an essay I had to do over the summer.
FML, I couldn't go to graduation because of ONE CREDIT that the school mistakenly didn't give me :/

It would have taken me 5, but I finished in 4 (summer courses before jr. and sr. year)....I transfered into SJU, but I had a few C-'s that didn't goover....I had to make those classes up during the summer(s).

Back
Top Bottom