Who was the best urban film hot-head?: O-Dog, Doughboy, or Bishop?

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Man, these were some of the best portrayals EVER. If you grew up in the hood or any urban area, you know it was always that young, edgy cat who was about whatever. So, who was the most animated and aggressive of these three? Feel free to mention characters from other flicks.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
EASILY my man Doughboy! Money was ALWAYS thorough while Bishop didn't REALLY start to act ill until he cancelled Raheem.O was thorough,but he's not touching Dough IMO.

Joined Nov 27, 2007
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Man, these were some of the best portrayals EVER. If you group in the hood, you know it was always that young, edgy cat who was about whatever. So, who was the most animated and aggressive of these three? Feel free to mention characters from other flicks.
grew up?

Joined Jan 3, 2005
"These +%+*!! killed ur cousin right in front of u,
right in front of yo mother +%#$!* face, and u aint
gone do **$+? U actin like a real %@#!% right now!"

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
O-Dog is my favorite character out the three, Doughboy was the man though.

Joined Sep 12, 2009
bishop cause he was just crazy, killed his own friends. doughboy was the man though. he was down for his

Joined Apr 22, 2007
O-Dog...America's worst nightmare; young, black, and doesn't give a - - - "

Joined Jul 21, 2004
What you say about my momma? You feel sorry for who...everytime I come in this m--------, you got something to say... pop, pop, pop... O-Dog was insane.

Joined Oct 8, 2007

But for me, O-Dog was crazy cause I remember so many wanna be thugs acting like him after the movie came out.

Joined Jul 23, 2005
Originally Posted by awwsome

Bishop was +$%!@+% crazy.
I still get chills when I watch the movie and Omar Epps is closing the door to his locker in school only to find Bishop staring him down with no emotion.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now