Who wins in a foot race?...uhhm lets say 100m. vol got wheels?

I think I might have to go DJ>RB>AP>CJ<br>
nxus68.jpg

29o4v8p.jpg

dsopv.jpg

qpqyk9.jpg

1. Chris Johnson
2. Reggie Bush
3. DeSean Jackson
4. Adrian Peterson

If this is actually a 100 meter sprint debate, remember that Reggie was running somewhere in the 10's at his state high school meets for Helix.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

1. Chris Johnson
2. Reggie Bush
3. DeSean Jackson
4. Adrian Peterson

If this is actually a 100 meter sprint debate, remember that Reggie was running somewhere in the 10's at his state high school meets for Helix.

same

Originally Posted by cjspida619

1. Chris Johnson
2. Reggie Bush
3. DeSean Jackson
4. Adrian Peterson

same

so was AP in Texas though. If it 100 meters only, power wins. I say

AP
Jones Drew
CJ
Bush

1. Chris Johnson
2. Reggie Bush
3. DeSean Jackson
4. Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson was running in the 10s too. i remember reading that he ran against Walter Dix in FL.

if you are an NFL player at a position other than kicker, QB, or lineman, you could have probably run in the 10s in HS. hell, i broke into the 10s when i ran.

i agree with your list though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tedd Ginn Jr would Smoke all them
Teddy woulda gone to the Olympics if he had stuck with track instead of football

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

1. Chris Johnson
2. Reggie Bush
3. DeSean Jackson
4. Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson was running in the 10s too. i remember reading that he ran against Walter Dix in FL.

if you are an NFL player at a position other than kicker, QB, or lineman, you could have probably run in the 10s in HS. hell, i broke into the 10s when i ran.

i agree with your list though.
CJ - 10.38
Reggie Bush ran 10.42 his junior year in a tailwind... lost to a white dude as well...
10-finish457.jpg

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tedd Ginn Jr would Smoke all them
Teddy woulda gone to the Olympics if he had stuck with track instead of football

Teddy would drop the baton
laugh.gif

buddy was runnin 13.26 for the hurdles as a high schooler,
sick.gif

unofficially 10.02 in the 100
sick.gif

46.37 in the 400
sick.gif

36.73 in the 300 hurdles
sick.gif

dude was destined for some great things if he had stuck with track.

Back
Top Bottom