Who would win in a fight ? Ron Vs Bron

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
WOWWW LOLOL

i remember him gettin into it with pat riley but i dont recall him flippin the birds.� i remember watchin a pacers vs knicks game in 03 and ron threw a tv ontothe court.�

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
WOWWW LOLOL

i remember him gettin into it with pat riley but i dont recall him flippin the birds.� i remember watchin a pacers vs knicks game in 03 and ron threw a tv onto the court.�
artest is that dude
pimp.gif
. The league has gotten so soft
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
WOWWW LOLOL

i remember him gettin into it with pat riley but i dont recall him flippin the birds.� i remember watchin a pacers vs knicks game in 03 and ron threw a tv onto the court.�
artest is that dude
pimp.gif
. The league has gotten so soft
smh.gif

co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Lebron goes off limping after getting his shot blocked by Yao. Plus he went to prep school and has been coddled all his life.

Artest is from Queensbridge -- the largest projects in the entire country. Plus he's crazy.
indifferent.gif

you dont know %*%%...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Lebron didn't even want it with Deshawn Stevenson or Darius Songaila... if Ron ever stepped to him, he would be backpedaling like Melo.
Lebron probably didn't want to get suspended in the playoff because that would cost his team an L or two. That scrub Deshawn and mr Songaila don't want it with Lebron

BINGO!

Nahhh...^^^ Jax would just pop a cap on you than fight.

Man...Artest is the DRAMA king of the league no doubt about it...guy is just comedy wherever he goes!!!

Seriously gonna miss his antics once he retires....

Back
Top Bottom