Who Would Win In A Fight? Superman vs Batman

superman_vs_batman.jpg

Superman would be the obvious choice.

But with all of Batman's resources could he pull an upset? Batman does always find a way.

this has been brought up countless times
and basically the most final statement I've heard was when it comes down to it Superman can't kill, but Batmn will

I'll put it like this: There is a list of people who would most likely beat Superman. I dont see the same for Batman despite all his resources..

--Batman. Cuz he's Batman. Dude's back up plans have back up plans. And those back up plans have their own back up plans.
--Batman's pwned Supes twice already. Once in Dark Knight Returns and once in Hush. ^

Batman...cause he's a strategist and he would buy some kryptonite (for whatever the cost) and then he would destroy Superman

Dude..At the end of the day, Superman has xray vision that can see through walls and girl's clothing..So Superman wins..

Batmans got a lot more intestinal fortitude ( if you know what I mean ). But unless Batman has kryptonite bullets or a blade, he's going down.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Didn't Batman already defeat Superman in the comic books?

HOW?
eek.gif

superman with superpowers vs batman with.............. money, lots of it.
laugh.gif

we've had so many posts on this. Without a writer's bias, Superman would beat Batman, and pretty much anyone else who came to the plate. I say this and i'm a Bats fan

Originally Posted by omgitswes

this has been brought up countless times
and basically the most final statement I've heard was when it comes down to it Superman can't kill, but Batmn will

Batman won't kill, either...

And Batman already beat Superman. Multiple times, at that.

superman, but flash would own them all, travel back in time to when thier infants and jus off them

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Didn't Batman already defeat Superman in the comic books?

HOW?
eek.gif

superman with superpowers vs batman with.............. money, lots of it.
laugh.gif

From "The Dark Knight Returns" graphic novel:
 In the midst of nuclear winter conditions, Gotham becomes the safest city in America; the U.S. government, seeing this as a credibility-undermining embarrassment, orders Superman to take Batman down. Having been warned of the government's plans by Oliver Queen, the former Green Arrow, Batman confronts Superman. Symbolically, their duel takes place in Crime Alley, where Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered decades earlier. Batman defeats Superman, but dies from an heart attack immediately afterward. After his funeral, it is revealed that his death was staged as an elaborate ruse; Clark Kent (Superman) attends the funeral and gives Robin a knowing wink after hearing Bruce's heartbeat as he leaves the grave site. Alfred destroys the Batcave and Wayne Manor and suffers a fatal stroke. With the silent approval of Superman, Batman leads Robin, Green Arrow, and the rest of his army into the caverns beyond the Batcave and prepares to continue his fight.

Also:

Once again, as in the 1971 storyline, virtually all kryptonite is destroyed. The remaining fragments are wrapped in lead and hurled into the sun by Superman himself, save for one fragment, which Superman gives to Batman. However, it is later revealed that Batman has acquired a fair amount of every variety of the alien material, keeping his samples in the Batcave

So basically Batman will be able to take Superman down given his supply if various samples of Kryptonite. 

There's so many factors here you could talk about

prep time
kryptonite
speed
power
money

etc

If I had to choose, it would be superman! Don't be fooled that little piece of kryptonite batman has will only weaken superman not kill him. I don't think he'll even get weak enough for batman to take him out. Only way I can see that little piece of kryptonite bm has is if he made it into a bullet and shot supes in the heart

2 things wrong with that batman outside of the golden age doesn't use guns. Superman is faster than a speeding bullet.

Supes FTW imho

Back
Top Bottom