Who Would You Consider To Be The Best Rapper Out Of MMG Wale or Meek Mill?

[h1]Me personally I think Wale because he can switch it up at any time. An just the swag and cleverness he brings to rap makes him a much better artist. Meek on the other hand, I mess with his music but he repeats himself in almost every rap. Its cool to let people know where you came from an how you got here, but It's going to get old in the long run. At the end of the day i respect both sides but Wale to me, is the better artist?[/h1]

rick ross > french > stalley > meek > gunplay > wale everyone else with a MMG chain

Ross is the best rapper in MMG and I'm not even a fan, the rest of them cats are borderline garbo ESPECIALLY meek.

Last edited:
Ross is the best rapper now. But old Wale and Stalley were lyrically superior.

Ross>Wale>Meek>Stalley>Gunplay

If we're speaking purely lyrics out of those two, it's Wale by default.

Now if we're talking about the entire package on the entire label, it would be:

Rick Ross > Gunplay > French Montana > Wale > Omarion > Torch's Foams > Young Breed's Bred 11's > Meek Mill

Haven't listened to Stalley enough to place him anywhere, but at the bare minimum he should be better than Torch's Foams

Last edited:
They all kinda interchangeable to me. Like a team full of average SGs/SFs, aside from Ross

If we're speaking purely lyrics out of those two, it's Wale by default.

Now if we're talking about the entire package on the entire label, it would be:

Rick Ross > Gunplay > French Montana > Wale > Omarion > Torch's Foams > Young Breed's Bred 11's > Meek Mill

Haven't listened to Stalley enough to place him anywhere, but at the bare minimum he should be better than Torch's Foams

Agreed.

Never heard a song where Meek isnt YELLING!!! So annoying every song from him sounds the same to me.

Ross, then Wale

Meek is cool, but I can't consider him the best out of the group when he only has one style.

Back
Top Bottom