Who would you most like to see battle each other???

I would love to see Jin vs. Cassidy and I want a REAL battle, not that fake track they put out to make it seem like one...
or Jin vs. Murda Mook
Or even Eminem vs. Cassidy... What about you???

Beyoncé and Alicia pillow fight
pimp.gif

^ Pillow fights is weak I'll need a (()) fight you know when they bang em together

My last battle I wanted to see was Cam n Curtis n it turned out great. I dont really wanna see anymore after what Jada n Beans did that to me is the bar forbattle raps, there hasnt been one like it since.

Ive been noticing Luda leaning to this more so hopefully the right opponent appears for him hmmmm

smokin.gif

Canibus and Eminem

Fabolous and Joe Budden

Saigon and 50 Cent

I know it sounds funny but I'd like to hear some R&B dudes go in. Like I'd like to hear Avant Vs R. Kelly

Budden vs. Jay

i know there's so much Budden wants to get off of his chest about Jay so he would definitely bring it...and if brought to the edge, Jay would say some sickissshhh as well...but Budden hasn't really accomplished anything so far to be held in the same status as Jay so even if he would "win" thelyrical aspect of it, people in the mainstream would probably still give it to Jay...just like some people do with Budden vs. Game
smh.gif

if Jay wasn't as big as he was and would be willing to go toe to toe with Budden i'd def. want to hear this one out...

GolfAlphaBravoEcho wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canibus and Eminem
they already did

I thought those were jabs, I don't recall any full out batlle verses or songs?

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Jin V.S anybody... I don't care really, I just want to see Jin perform one last time...

laugh.gif
Didnt he lose to Iron Solomon? that dude aint even that nice Jinis slippin has he retired? Dude shoulda neva came into the game on that gimmick issh and continue. From Learn Chinese to Senorita then a song called Fuk Jay-Z
laugh.gif
Dude put the nails in his coffin on his own

smokin.gif

My ideal battle concerns artist in their prime...

Nas in his prime v Rakim in his prime

But for the sake of the actual possibility..

Luda v Big Boi

haha great minds think alike
laugh.gif
..but on the real though that would be vicious., I just want to see what kind of trickery both of them would bring to thetable

budden vs hov
i wanna see cassidy get ate... dude head too big off a freeway battle
%+#% it

budden vs THE WORLD!!!

Back
Top Bottom