Who Would You Sign Next Summer: Ben Gordon Or Allen Iverson?

Hate BG? How are you going to let a 7 game series define an entire players tenure on a team? Gtfohwtbs

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

now all of a sudden no one likes iverson? when he starts ballin again all of you are gonna be on his nuts again..
Ive never liked him, people think this dude is amazing when hes nothing but a canswer. he did nothing in philly, nothing in denver, and nothing indetroit. Its gonna be the same thing where he signs next season. Hes a bum and never seen the hype around him from the get go. I dont care if you can score ifyou cant lead a team to do anything then you arent that great.

Some of you guys are forgetting Iverson had a good year last year...Detroit was not the place for him @ all!

But I'll still take BG cuz Iverson is just about done...

Mateen Cleaves you are crazzzzzyyyy...

Iverson did nothing in Philly?...He took his team to the Finals and got them out of numerous playoff series dolo...

He beat LA alone too no other team in the west did that in '01...face it when he was on he was amazing...and he was on A LOT!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

While I love A.I, (I wouldn't take him and it has nothing to do with him being a cancer which I feel is a bull %%%% wrap given to him by 2 ({}) coaches who needed a scapegoat for their failures) its because he's on the downward spiral of his career and at this point we need to continue to move upward. Allen has had a wonderful career and is one of my favorite players of all time I'll always salute him. But as a Bulls fan and understanding what moves we need to make in order to progress I'm going to have to say no.

With Ben, its a double edge sword. While he's going to hit some shots, some big shots he's also going to cripple any offense he's involved in. Its impossible to have a flow on the offensive end because once he touches it hes going to hold it for atleast 12 seconds in an attempt to get his shot off. This takes everyone else out of the game as they are forced to just stand around and watch him, because even if you're open he's not going to pass it to you. He only passes out of dire necessity and in most cases the person who does receive the ball is in a very bad position, whether its on the court or against the shot clock. His presence on the court paralyzes the rest of the players who have the ability to make major contibutions ie. Pooh. And he's an absolute liability on the defensive end, whoever he's guarding is going to get numbers every game in and out.

So if Ben isn't willing to take 7-8 per to come off the bench and provide that socring I'm straight with passing on both. I can't mortgage my future on him. No Way NO SIR!
^QFT.
in short, i would take none, because AI is just getting too old, while ben is just an inconsistent chucker.
i would take A.I. if i had to make a choice though.
BG would be hard to fit in any team that has a legit PG, just because he never passes, killing almost all 24 seconds of the clock, killing the pupose of a PGthat would find an empty player and run the offense.

Bg but since I'm a spurs fan and we desperately need offense I would like to see iverson in black and silver. If pop can keep him in check and understandshis roll it could work but that's a big if. I like gordon but I think once he gets his big money he's not going to produce that much.

First I like both players.

I would take Chuck. If you looking for either, you looking for a guy to get you buckets.

If you let AI force shots, your gaurenteed 27+ per game. Wins on the other hand, I donno if any could deliver. But Chuck is more consistent

Back
Top Bottom