*Whoa* A convicted murderer says he killed 90 people and got away with it.

What’s really wild is that he got away with it... Like think about it not until someone ran his background did he get arrested.. at a homeless shelter.. If he decided to sleep on the street or under a bridge.. he might still be a free man

Fam he was already on the run for 3. That in itself is crazy.

I totally agree with the “studying” of people like this. I’m fascinated with why people do what they do. This dude killed 90 people that’s more than most war hero’s. He’s not to be celebrated at all but I am really curious what his motivation was and how his upbringing was.

I was just listening to a podcast about Edmund Kemper, and it’s clear to see his life could’ve gone so many other ways had his mother not been who she was. He was literally in the top .25% iq level on the planet. We’re talking smarter than most presidents and CEOs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper

I feel like all this technology has eliminated not only serial killers, but most crime in general (DNA, Security Cams everywhere, everybody has a Cell Phone etc...)

These days I'll be walking around the Hood at 3 o clock in the morning, never have any issue...

^Be easy fam. Technology got you feeling too safe. We can’t even confirm who killed Pac yet and he died on the strip.

Watch a couple episodes of First 48 fam, ppl still getting their murders off for sure.

I feel like all this technology has eliminated not only serial killers, but most crime in general (DNA, Security Cams everywhere, everybody has a Cell Phone etc...)

These days I'll be walking around the Hood at 3 o clock in the morning, never have any issue...

Probably just made it hard for the ugly psychos... shoot the pretty boys on the other hand

I totally agree with the “studying” of people like this. I’m fascinated with why people do what they do. This dude killed 90 people that’s more than most war hero’s. He’s not to be celebrated at all but I am really curious what his motivation was and how his upbringing was.

I had to take Homicide Seminar for my senior project in college. Learned all about serial killers. Really weird phenomenon.

What is the probability he is lying?

Makes you wonder how many people you’ve encountered in your life who has, is, or will be a serial killer.

What is the probability he is lying?

Makes you wonder how many people you’ve encountered in your life who has, is, or will be a serial killer.
Doubtful.

And yeah, I think about that all the time when on public transportation; Somebody in here is a murserer :nerd: Someone here is a rapist :nerd: One of these dudes has a foot fetish :nerd: :sick:

34 confirmed kills already I doubt he got
That high and just decided to force it from there.

I just read that Edmund Kemper write up... Bruh that read like something out of a movie. Burying cats alive, and keeping body parts of it hid in the crib as a youngin :smh: Sisters tryna drown him and pushing him in front of trains bruh, what kinda fam did dude have :smh:

Dude murked his grandparents at 15. And his mother was his last victim.

Definitely straight out of a movie. I downloaded a doc about him off YouTube.

Kemper was a really wild case because he’s a legitimate genius.

It’s crazy to think he killed his grandparents at 15 and finessed his way out of an insane asylum by 21.

This just once again proves how much you could get away with Before the DNA and surveillance cams really got poppin ...this dude crazy

Back
Top Bottom