Whoa - Curren$y Feat. Lil Wayne – “Smoke Sum’n (Remix)â€

Didn't see this one coming 
nerd.gif

Post -- http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/?p=221096

DL link -- http://hulkshare.com/xh6uoqgyhktq

Oh yeah, new eps of Mythblazers, coming soon...maybe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Gotty, off topic but you have any more info on Forte Bowie besides whats on TSS?
He released one mixtape and I think an EP in the past year. Pretty cool dude as well.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Gotty, off topic but you have any more info on Forte Bowie besides whats on TSS?
He released one mixtape and I think an EP in the past year. Pretty cool dude as well.

Originally Posted by tune205

forrealz???????
Yep. Apparently they were in Chicago at the same time and things worked out how they worked out.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Didn't see this one coming 
nerd.gif
I did
laugh.gif
. Wayne appeared at Spitta's concert in Miami a few months back, figured something was going to develop from that.

that elevators beat is so under rated.. this track is audible proof that lyrically, curren$y >>>>> weezy.

This would've been so much better if they had linked back up when weezy was still in his prime.

and i still sit on wayne will always come on a track correct w/ curren$y

dudes just straight up make good music together.....but things happen for a reason

good to see them linked back up tho
pimp.gif

say what you want about Wayne and his talent.. but dude is clearly the mastermind of knowing when to go off on a verse, and when to make his +@+*@+##..
Until I hear a consistent string of wack **$* from him Im convinced he knows that he can do just enough to sell his albums and that includes the +@+*@+##..
depending who is on the song w/ him.. depends his verse type and how hard he will go nowadays..
dope **$* from tune and spitta.. hope more comes from this.. hell i would love to see a OG YM reunion tape.. mack.. dizzy.. spitta.. tunechi.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

say what you want about Wayne and his talent.. but dude is clearly the mastermind of knowing when to go off on a verse, and when to make his +@+*@+##..
Until I hear a consistent string of wack **$* from him Im convinced he knows that he can do just enough to sell his albums and that includes the +@+*@+##..
depending who is on the song w/ him.. depends his verse type and how hard he will go nowadays..
dope **$* from tune and spitta.. hope more comes from this.. hell i would love to see a OG YM reunion tape.. mack.. dizzy.. spitta.. tunechi.

At this point, Wayne could half %$+ an entire album and you YM fans would sit back and say "he's just messing around. He just did this to please the fans." Oh %+%@, I just described Carter 4 and his fans. Seriously, that's what y'all are gonna build this man's legacy on? And hell no, I would want nothing of a YM reunion. I wrote Curren$y off back in the gap when I heard Grown Man on Carter 2. Song sucked. Dude has progressed tenfold since then, while the self proclaimed Best Rapper Alive has been a shadow of his former self. But with the mindset of you and the rest if the YM stans, he'll get yet another pass to go along with the countless others.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

At this point, Wayne could half %$+ an entire album and you YM fans would sit back and say "he's just messing around. He just did this to please the fans." Oh %+%@, I just described Carter 4 and his fans. Seriously, that's what y'all are gonna build this man's legacy on? And hell no, I would want nothing of a YM reunion. I wrote Curren$y off back in the gap when I heard Grown Man on Carter 2. Song sucked. Dude has progressed tenfold since then, while the self proclaimed Best Rapper Alive has been a shadow of his former self. But with the mindset of you and the rest if the YM stans, he'll get yet another pass to go along with the countless others.
He's done that twice.. Rebirth and Im Not A Human Being.
Both sucked.

Carter 4 is decent, nothing special, but that just depends on the expectations you had from the beginning, I had absolutely none so maybe thats why I can still enjoy Waynes music.

You seriously wouldnt want an old YM reunion? Your buggin fam.. that was in what you elites of hiphop call Wayne's "prime". 

i would love to see wayne, curren$y, boo, and mack maine link back up......dizzy too.....YM dedication mixtape is
pimp.gif

Lil_Wayne_Young_Money_Young_Money_The_Mixtape_Vol-front-large.jpg

I liked Wayne's verse. He toned down on all the corny $*% punchlines that his style is currently submerged in.

i was feeling weezy verse until he raped about skateboarding. i am a weezy fan but i HATE when he raps about skating cause he is not bout that life. i'm 26 which is close to his age and black. i grew up skateboarding getting *%#* from black and white kids a like. now cause its the cool thing for minorities to be into skinny jeans and xtreme sports this cat is milking it for all its worth. ollie up the curb and bust a tail slide? @!%@$ you busted ya #+* dropping in on a weak as half quarter pipe...

/rant

Back
Top Bottom