Whoa Curren$y This Aint No Mixtape Dopest Album Of 09?

really dope album.
good to listen to and
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

whoa calmmmm down with this being album of 09
laugh.gif

This is hot but it aint no damn best album of 09 material
laugh.gif

yea and imma fan but it felt like another mixtape honestly

Yeah you can tell YM spitta wasn't him. Where da cash at was an ill song but it definitely isn't spitta because he is too laid back.

i like spitta, but this album was not that hot.

up here, and 16 switches are nice. the rest is pretty "ok"

yea i've been knew that wasnt him because he's stated it plenty of times...i'm just saying i appreciated that style
laugh.gif
....because he had somecrazy smilies and metaphors back then.....backpack spitta is koo though

Good Lookin' On All Your Feedback ,For The Record I Was In No Way Claiming That This Album Is The Illest Of 09 Jus Lookin' For Your Opinions upon it.If You Were Intrested To Know What I Found To Be The Deadlest Track On The Album Id Say" Food For Thought " I Was Literally Sparking a L the FirstTime I Heard It and Heard Him Say "I Got My Barkleys On Im Walking Home, Dude Wheres My Car Im Stoned?!" Which in My Opinion Is The Illest Line OnThe Album Its Fly Music For Melow Dudes And Cool Chicks, Dont Hate Embrace ,Support Real Muisc and Support GOOD music ,Dont Feed Into The Latest Hip Hop HypeListen To What You LIke:wink: F.S. Jets

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i sorta miss how he was spitting when he was with young money cause it was a mixture of the stuff he rap about now with some street stuff....now he doesnt say anything street
smh.gif
Yeah, I noticed that.

But he probably left the"street" rap alone this time around because wouldn't go with the vibe of the album.

Imagine him talking about shootouts over the "Power Button" beat.
laugh.gif

He's been left the street rap alone because it's not who he is. He's admitted that everything he rapped about during his YM days wasn't him and that Wayne practically forced him to spit about that kinda of %*#%. I enjoy YM spitta to I'm just saying don't really expect to hear much of that in the future.
Yea on "Tiltle Track" he says
"The first rap i wrote was five pages filld of bull_ and lies,
about me killing _ and flipping pies,
but when i got by myself i found myself,"

and even on his twitter he said,
when i was runnin younger i didnt smoke weed so i didnt rap about doing it...but i wld write about murdering people with assault rifles smh
so no more killer spitta
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I never knew that.

Guess you learn something new every day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

great album , not sure if its album of the year material tho

It's definitely not. Obviously OP got carried away. It's a good album to say the least, real play value is yet to be determined but if 09 equals 08 interms of quality releases this wont even crack top 20.

It's definitely not. Obviously OP got carried away. It's a good album to say the least, real play value is yet to be determined but if 09 equals 08 in terms of quality releases this wont even crack top 20.

it will for me cuz 08 was terrible untill the end

It's definitely not. Obviously OP got carried away. It's a good album to say the least, real play value is yet to be determined but if 09 equals 08 in terms of quality releases this wont even crack top 20.

it will for me cuz 08 was terrible untill the end
I didn't think 08 was terrible. It was certainly better than 07 imo. Last year almost every mainstream release was solid. I can't see09 being much different. Slow first four months with +%$% starting to pick up come summer and extending through fall/winter.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i sorta miss how he was spitting when he was with young money cause it was a mixture of the stuff he rap about now with some street stuff....now he doesnt say anything street
smh.gif

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS

i still relate to him now even more though.

Just out of pure curiousity ..for those who say i wish he still rapped about street stuff..how do yall relate to that? do you live or have lived in thehood..or just enjoy that type of rap?

mainly for entertainment value. dude had some hard lines

i llike to go back to his early early days with no limit/rich boyz

dude style was mostly street i mean he hung with his bro marcello and choppa so he couldnt just rap about what he wanted to

Originally Posted by haiti5

Just out of pure curiousity ..for those who say i wish he still rapped about street stuff..how do yall relate to that? do you live or have lived in the hood..or just enjoy that type of rap?

I think for most of us the answer is pretty obvious.

Personally I don't have to relate to my entertainment to enjoy it, whether it be GTA or hardcore rap.

Back
Top Bottom