WHOA!!!: Not A Fan Of Buicks But The 2010 LaCrosse Is Pretty Nice. [Pics]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Buicks are dope. What's the price on it?
Base price is 27K, CXS is 33K.
All new cars lately are good looking, but how do they run?
Buicks are somewhat known to be reliable cars. I been telling dudes American cars are starting to get better, the new redesigned Malibu, G8, Camaro, CTS and now this joint. Hope this is a glimpse into the type of cars GM will make in the future.

I read somewhere that buick has the most reliable cars.... It was a shock to me...

Eh.

It's still a Buick and Buicks will never be "cool".

Gov't Motors needs to keep trying.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Eh.

Good marketing erases all that, market this car the right way and I could see many young adults in their 20's whipping. Lincolns also had theold people's car connotation but you see alot of younger individuals pushing MKS & MKZ. Truthfully Navigators were the only popular Lincoln vehicleamong younger people.

Eh.

Good marketing erases all that, market this car the right way and I could see many young adults in their 20's whipping. Lincolns also had the old people's car connotation but you see alot of younger individuals pushing MKS & MKZ. Truthfully Navigators were the only popular Lincoln vehicle among younger people.

QFT Just turned in my Aviator in March and will be looking into either the MKS or MKZ around August. The MKS is mint, but it's a little too expensive forwhat my budget's going to be.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Eh.

Good marketing erases all that, market this car the right way and I could see many young adults in their 20's whipping. Lincolns also had the old people's car connotation but you see alot of younger individuals pushing MKS & MKZ. Truthfully Navigators were the only popular Lincoln vehicle among younger people.

QFT Just turned in my Aviator in March and will be looking into either the MKS or MKZ around August. The MKS is mint, but it's a little too expensive for what my budget's going to be.

MKS>MKZ

no question

Lincoln LS's were popular among young people too.

This joint is dope tho. I'd cop and throw some nice feet on it ( 's love rims
laugh.gif
) and maybe change the grill

Back
Top Bottom