Whoever buys Michael Jordan's $15M mansion gets every pair of Air Jordans:

ozuna23

Banned
MJ I guess having trouble selling his $15 million dollar home, but the buyer gets A major + on purchasing this Mansion.

In an interview with  Maxim, real estate agent Kofi Nartey says that the estate's new owner will also receive "a pair of every edition of signature Air Jordans in the buyer's size."

I'm just curious of the colorways you would get too pick from 1-29. Is it these 1:1 made all WHITE L edition AJ retro's

or is it OG colorways who knows, only the buyer and in time will know.

I doubt whoever is looking to buy a mansion for 15 mil is going to be hype about owning every pair of AJ

But then again the way j's are going for it might be a good investment if they are indeed 1 of 1's

Im salty i cant buy the home :lol:

that house been on the market for years

he just wants it gone by any means at this point

tryna invest in more private prisons

Last edited:

Doesn't Jordan wipe his *** with 15 mil? Why is he sweating this so hard?
uh...because he spent most of his time in Charlotte/his hometown? and i doubt he wants to get reminded of his ex-wife being that that was their home. 

uh...because he spent most of his time in Charlotte/his hometown? and i doubt he wants to get reminded of his ex-wife being that that was their home. 

Exactly, Juanita got hers big time, cash money. She deserved every penny.

If I had the 15 mil to throwaway on a house like that I would try an experiment. I would pull MJ aside and say "hey... i'll give you the 15 mil... but I want 1-30 in OG mold and materials in the colorways of my choice." lol and see what happens... I bet JB would refuse to do it in fear of being called out on their lies/false advertising.

Anybody who can even entertain the thought of purchasing that mansion can call Mike up anytime and get their own Js, if they even care.

If its the crib in highland park he's going to have to try a little harder than this. He's been trying to sell that place for years. He originally wanted 30 M's :x

Back
Top Bottom