Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

for those who cant afford to smoke everyday...just get a card and grow...youll save/make so much $ if ur in a state where ur able to.

hempfest goin on right now in sac all weekend....
pimp.gif

Man yall a bunch of addicts
Spoiler [+]
JK
nerd.gif

Do your thang as long as it dont interfere with anything important

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

for those who cant afford to smoke everyday...just get a card and grow...youll save/make so much $ if ur in a state where ur able to.

pimp.gif

for this reason i would love to get the hell out of nys 

Maaan all I know is I need a vape badly. Soon as I get one I'm getting off dutches and papers. I will now proceed to roll me a jigga

got my card since april, been smoking everyday for 6 years, i lose apetite and cant sleep at night and sweat like a pig when i dont smoke

Originally Posted by Mourf83

sweat like a pig when i dont smoke
eek.gif
   So Thats Why I Sweat For No Reason... Wow.

I Can Stop When I Want... I Stopped At One Point An Then Started Back Up Again. I Smoke Occasionally Now.... It Use To Be Atleast 2 Js A Day... I Quit Like It Was Nothin Tho. The 1st Couple Days I Feined...
laugh.gif
 But I Got Over It.

its true the tobacco is the real killer when it comes to smoking weed

when i do /did smoke if i smoked bambu no matter how good the quality of the weed was i would not get as high if i rolled the same weed in a blunt

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

making beats and smoking weeds
Hmmm.... now I know your creative process (will emulate)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Weed is addictive, bottom line.

Any real smokers know that you experience withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop smoking.
Its nowhere close to dope or coke though. More of a minor irritant and test of determination than anything.

The experience of quitting weed is similar to a meat-eater going vegan.
everything in moderation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

pimp.gif

really??  is it that simple?  what am i doing where i am?  
mad.gif

It's not.  You're just weak.  It's not addicting but people are just used to a ritual and can't break habits.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Wr

natural rolling papers. The all white ones are bleached paper. Paper has to be stained or processed to become that color. 
04095_400.jpg

TEAM RAW
pimp.gif
smoking delux, rizzla silver and smoking silver slims> raws. you folks(especially medical marijuana patients like myself) need to learnt o back roll or atleast roll cones. way better than blunts.            and as much as im a backer and believer in medical marijuana..anyone who says marijuana isn't addictive is kidding themselves.  it just depends on if ya have an addictive personality as to how addicted you get.    time to medicate. got a zob double 8 arm perc this year and love it. smooth rips. my volcano has been laying dormant...my oil dome and bong/bubbler...not so much.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Wr

natural rolling papers. The all white ones are bleached paper. Paper has to be stained or processed to become that color. 
04095_400.jpg

TEAM RAW
pimp.gif
smoking delux, rizzla silver and smoking silver slims> raws. you folks(especially medical marijuana patients like myself) need to learnt o back roll or atleast roll cones. way better than blunts.            and as much as im a backer and believer in medical marijuana..anyone who says marijuana isn't addictive is kidding themselves.  it just depends on if ya have an addictive personality as to how addicted you get.    time to medicate. got a zob double 8 arm perc this year and love it. smooth rips. my volcano has been laying dormant...my oil dome and bong/bubbler...not so much.

so are you even going to bother explaining your reasoning for your stupid trainwreck picture? just gave my opinion as a realistic smoker. guess folks are even to lazy these days to type anymore. just post stupid gifs/pics. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Has anyone tried K2 (synthetic weed) ?

have tried the k2 strain...dutch indica. never tried the other though. heard those synthetic weeds are worse for you than actual marijuana. a lot of sketchy chemicals.

I feel the need to smoke before school, makes it 10x more interesting.  Gotta make sure all my works done before hand tho.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Has anyone tried K2 (synthetic weed) ?

have tried the k2 strain...dutch indica. never tried the other though. heard those synthetic weeds are worse for you than actual marijuana. a lot of sketchy chemicals.
I was reading articles online talking about how the chemicals are so dangerous it should be illegal. 

Back
Top Bottom