Whole Foods Appreciation

solewoman

Staff member
I have fallen in love with this place. I now eat there at lunch and do my grocery shopping there. That is all
smile.gif

Happy Sunday
happy.gif

there's one walking distance form work, i go there here and there,
the food is really good, pricey though,
i wouldnt grocery shop there though .

It is alright. I have had some bad experiences there though. Especially with the general customer service (or lack there of) from employees. Every person who I have met and works for whole foods are so full of themselves. My ex-roommate (who is an idiot) works there and he is the most socially awkward person I have ever met. Most ignorant and as well.  Customer service is a big deal to me.

Overall, the selection is pretty good, its just not my type of place to go. Especially in Seattle.  Do you though. Im happy with QFC, Safeway, Albertsons, or whatever is close by.

I've worked there for 8.5 years...it is what it is. Doesn't have to be "whole paycheck" if you shop the store brand (often co-packed by national brands anyway), but it is damn expensive and I do the bulk of my grocery shopping at Costco and Trader Joe's, even with my 20% discount.

As for the people working there, the bulk of them aren't that bright. There are a few of us that have college degrees, but who gets a degree to work in a grocery store?

As for the meat, I guess it depends on what region you're in. The steaks I get in Southern California are pretty good.

Pretty expensive place for groceries... Always expect to pay more for a place that emphasizes on organic

the prices at WF are just ridiculous. i understand that the products they offer are "healthier" alternatives to shopping at larger, chain-grocery stores. however, it's obvious that affordability is the least of their concerns. eating "healthy" should be more accessible to all families. on another note, im tired of the mentality some WF shoppers have; stop being so high and mighty just because you eat fresh, organic, never touched an insect or pesticide, $5.99/lb tomatoes.

if folks really want fresh produce, i'd suggest going to Chinatown.

Back
Top Bottom