Whoopi Exposes Glenn Beck's Bold Faced Lies Right In His Face

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

why the hell are they arguing about such arbitrary crap
laugh.gif

on a side note, barbara walters "fact checking" argument is a massive logical fallacy

i hate all of those morons (including glenn beck)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

laugh.gif

on a side note, barbara walters "fact checking" argument is a massive logical fallacy

smh.gif
they aren't arguing about "arbitrary crap" but exposing how this clown practices 'journalism'

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

laugh.gif

smh.gif
they aren't arguing about "arbitrary crap" but exposing how this clown practices 'journalism'
they are arguing over who approached who, thats pretty arbitrary

This was just stupid.. I think Glenn Beck is an idiot, but for Whoopia and Walters to make this huge deal out of him saying they had reserved seats when theydidn't? They look like bigger idiots than he ever could.. they basically ambushed him with this thing that is so stupid, whether he made it up or not..It's not like he said they killed somebody

Originally Posted by PAsSback

The OP is citing The View when it comes to politics!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can NOT be serious

fam...who said this was politics?
I found it funny and posted...move along if it isn't for you

They are just saying if he would lie about something so petty, he could potential have lied about other stuff.

laugh.gif
@ them gettin at him on TV

son set himself up for it and he got wat he was lookin for
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why he even agreed to get on that show is beyond me. If your views and actions don't line up with the entire cast (which is impossible anyway) its gonna bea gauntlet. Can't say i feel sorry for em though.

Originally Posted by joesarge

Whoopi doesn't have any eyebrows. Not sure where that fits into this debate.
Haha. I dont anyone that thinks Glenn Beck has any credibility. Dudes a joke.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

This was just stupid.. I think Glenn Beck is an idiot, but for Whoopia and Walters to make this huge deal out of him saying they had reserved seats when they didn't? They look like bigger idiots than he ever could.. they basically ambushed him with this thing that is so stupid, whether he made it up or not.. It's not like he said they killed somebody

Well, no. What he did to those two people and what he does as a "commentator" is to falsely characterize people and give a wrong impression to hisviewers about actual occurrences, most especially political matters and events that strike a chord with impressionable viewers. No matter how insignificant youthought this was, it was was merely a an example of his bending of truths and outright lies with many different things. That's nothing but charlatanism atbest and deceit at worst.

Back
Top Bottom