Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

Seems like the Kobes have been more popular since the IV's released, while Lebrons were more popular before that.

i would think that the kobe's do better in sales. i have more favorite kobe colorways than lebron colorways, but that's just me. but like people said, the lebrons are the most comfortable shoe i've worn.

i would think that the kobe's do better in sales. i have more favorite kobe colorways than lebron colorways, but that's just me. but like people said, the lebrons are the most comfortable shoe i've worn.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Heshua

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

is this a everywhere execpt NY thing? I swear everyone from everywere says this, you BARELY see Kobe's being worn casual. and I see 2 to 1 Lebrons in GYM courts

This. Except HoH and limited releases Kobe collect dust.  The Kobe V was on shelves for a looong time.

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

is this a everywhere execpt NY thing? I swear everyone from everywere says this, you BARELY see Kobe's being worn casual. and I see 2 to 1 Lebrons in GYM courts

This. Except HoH and limited releases Kobe collect dust.  The Kobe V was on shelves for a looong time.

Originally Posted by scshift

A lot of people are afraid to wear low tops 
tired.gif

not anymore man, with each new model in my area theres more and more people wearing them.

Originally Posted by scshift

A lot of people are afraid to wear low tops 
tired.gif

not anymore man, with each new model in my area theres more and more people wearing them.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.

I live in Los Angeles so you already know what ppl wear around here. But I will say that I've seen quite a lot of LeBron 8's on the courts compared to previous models. Not surprising as they are superior to the 7 and 6 performance wise.

I live in Los Angeles so you already know what ppl wear around here. But I will say that I've seen quite a lot of LeBron 8's on the courts compared to previous models. Not surprising as they are superior to the 7 and 6 performance wise.

That's what I'm wondering as well. The only Kobe sneaker I've seen out here in NY on a regular basis is the Crazy 8s. Can't recall seeing anyone in current Kobe's

That's what I'm wondering as well. The only Kobe sneaker I've seen out here in NY on a regular basis is the Crazy 8s. Can't recall seeing anyone in current Kobe's

Lebrons and Kobe's in tampa pretty much equal gotta a lot of hypebeast who just buy the new shoe so their is no true fan loyalty me personally i roll with lebron i roll my ankle to much to rock kobes

Lebrons and Kobe's in tampa pretty much equal gotta a lot of hypebeast who just buy the new shoe so their is no true fan loyalty me personally i roll with lebron i roll my ankle to much to rock kobes

If you visit the two major sites like Niketalk and Sole, you'll see that Kobe's threads are pushed to the top, but with the same people flooding, spamming those threads with comments and pictures. Those threads send a false message that Kobe's line is being worn everywhere by everyone, in which they are not. I am in Greenwich, Connecticut, and they are not even sold here, not in any store, at all, anywhere.. However, LeBron's shoe is sold here.

If you visit the two major sites like Niketalk and Sole, you'll see that Kobe's threads are pushed to the top, but with the same people flooding, spamming those threads with comments and pictures. Those threads send a false message that Kobe's line is being worn everywhere by everyone, in which they are not. I am in Greenwich, Connecticut, and they are not even sold here, not in any store, at all, anywhere.. However, LeBron's shoe is sold here.

Back
Top Bottom