*WHOS a NIKETALKER from HOUSTON,TX?*(enter if u r)

On da west in da S.W.A.T
im usually at da galleria or at sharpstown...Wut up Serg...It was nice chillin and talking wit cha...
Looking for anything in Sz. 12!

EAM .NIGERIA.​

im straight out the Dub reppin that Mo City TX southwest all day!!! lol.........but i usually get my j's from first colony for gr's sharpstown for urban releases and premium goods/ active athlete for forces/ quickstrikes

Yall hoop at Amity park in Alief? I was there sunday doing my thing. We need to set up a tournament . edit* Whoever wants to get ****ted on can show up at the alief park on Sunday 6:00 Ima be there unless it rains.
Ballers don't complain.​

I live by Greenspoint and sf2 but I go to Greenspoint For L releases.
the one

anybody ever heard of GRADY park? kind of near galleria/westhiemer. i was there on sunday.
TEAM KING KOOPA

I know i am not the only one that lives in SUgarLand on Niketalk..
ETHIOPIA​

yea i play a lil ball...been to grady and amity... there's a church on da west called Grace Pres and they have a nice half-court set up with breakaway goals outside....I usually go there from time 2 time....let me know wut's good? Keith, get at me!
Looking for anything in Sz. 12!

EAM .NIGERIA.​

^u gotta be a member or pay to get in? a church on the northwest up here we balled at like 2 times until we got kicked out, turns out u have to be a member and all det and cost money as a guest. lol we came in frm a side door.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Yo!
Looks like Alief pretty deep on these boards.
Good to see a whole side rep like this.
Hence my SN.

Aliefinest...............................................Peace.

Yo, anybody go to Alief Hastings? Prolley not....
Kobe is only guilty of adultery.SIN FORGIVEN.​

BTW, The official NT Signal is ** 2 taps on the right shoe and a pull on the tounge, when you see someone at the mall or anywhere that looks like an NTer.

They made and official thread about it in the General Forum.. :lol:
laugh.gif

And Imma try to go up to Amity Park on Sunday @ 6:00pm.....Imma do the signal, so watch out for me :rofl:
roll.gif

Kobe is only guilty of adultery.SIN FORGIVEN.​

I live in Sugar Land but spend most the year in Florida at school
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

Winning games and Championships with no money since i can remember.

Gooner Pride

Back
Top Bottom