Who's Booty Looks Better In Tight Pants: Aaaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

Aaron Rodgers
1178k75.jpg

Matt Ryan
2n9hugm.jpg

who you got?

Even though he missed two easy TD's in the playoffs and lost me some $$$ Arod is so good and composed for his experience level it is crazy. Packers def.made the right move.

If you are going to make an A vs. B thread (which mods oddly seem to be allowing more and more), at least make it somewhat of a good question. 90% (minimum) ofthe answers you will be for the same player.

Aaron Rodgers is the answer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Even though he missed two easy TD's in the playoffs and lost me some $$$ Arod is so good and composed for his experience level it is crazy. Packers def. made the right move.

Stop calling him Arod okay.
grin.gif

Definitely Rodgers. I was tired of hearing every football analyst on TV hyping up Ryan. It was Ryan this, Ryan that for a good part of the beginning of theseason.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Rodgers easily.

i'm not that high on Ryan. Flacco has a better career QB rating anyways.
roll.gif
So you'd take Flacco over Ryan? The guy who went 4-10 in a playoff game? He's mediocre. Pop is a season ticket holder and I see alot of that guy, not impressed. Not even close to Matt. There's a reason he was taken 2nd overall (and should've gone 1st).

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I'd take Rodgers over any QB not named Peyton Manning. Do not debate this.

^ This. You'd have to be ******ed to pick Ryan. A better question would be something like Brady/Rodgers or Rivers/Rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom