WHOS CAMPING OUT ON THE 18TH

yes i am getting those 5's i didnt get the fires reds so i must have the black/grey 5's

yalls hated on the other post so just change the subject becuase with or with out niketalks help imma do my deals

sorry i stopped reading after you said that dead serious hoodies are hot.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

i can provide tutoring at the 6th grade level for your go-gitters.

let me know this is for real this is the real deal yes yes yes.
DO WE DO WORK

Who needs commas anyway?

Word to speedtalkers.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I have a little amateur film company, we are filming out of a warehouse in Georgetown. You get paid same day, and we pay competitive prices, a little extra for multiple partners and for anal. Let me know when you have spare time or when your models need fast cash.

bigfameone@blowmedongproductions.com
Team Negrodamus​

Yo, i know a broad with 2...cli....uhh..."magic buttons" and she knows her way around a tennis racket, holler at me son!
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

:lol:
laugh.gif
at all these replies..harsh
yo momma

BFO, if you need male actors i can play a good pizza man or even a cable repair man. let me know.

and to the girl who posted this. just stop.
FOR SALE: SAFTEY ORANGE 95's sz 13 AND DS COOL GREY 11s sz 14.

I DONT NEED ALL THAT EXTRA STUFF ITS EITHER YOU WANT TO PROMOTE PARTYS OR NOT...YUP IAM TRYNNA GET MY PRODUCTON COMPANY OFF THE GROUND....YOUR GETTING PAID OFF IT...BUT FEEL FREE TO HATE..WHAT THE HATE FOR...SEATTLE'S PARTY SENCE IS WEAK...

^You're spelling/grammar/puncuation skills are weak.

YAH3ARD?!

LOL @ NEW5EN5E and BFO.
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

"My poop post had a warning in the title. It didn't even look like poop, it looked like chocolate milk, true story "

lol

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
I have a little amateur film company, we are filming out of a warehouse in Georgetown. You get paid same day, and we pay competitive prices, a little extra for multiple partners and for anal. Let me know when you have spare time or when your models need fast cash.

bigfameone@blowmedongproductions.com

Quote:
BFO, if you need male actors i can play a good pizza man or even a cable repair man. let me know.
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom