Who's Down For A NT Summit On 3/20 Or 3/21 During Laker Fan Jam & Maybe Also The Game On The 21st

notorious 858

Banned
Just putting this out here as an idea. Not volunteering to organize the summit. It should be pretty simple anyways if people select and agree to a specific date to do the summit.

Here's the info:
FanJamLogo100.jpg

The Lakers Fan Jam is coming to the Los Angeles Convention Centerthis March 20th and March 21st. Lakers Fan Jam is a unique experiencefor the whole family to enjoy and test your basketball skills. Therewill be all kinds of basketball related games and special appearancesby Lakers players, Lakers legends, and the Laker Girls. Learn moreabout the elements at the Fan Jam below.
Lakers Fan Jam will run from 10am to 10pm on Saturday and 10am to6pm on Sunday. The Lakers play the Wizards at 6:30pm on Sunday, March21st.

Tickets go on sale February 5 at 10am Pacific time at the Staples Center Box Office or on Ticketmaster.com

Ticket prices are $15 for adults, $10 for children 12 & Under

Tickets are purchased with a set entry time so be sure to note theentry time when you place your order. Once you enter the event, you maystay as long as you like, but you will not be permitted to enter LakersFan Jam until your scheduled time. Your tickets are only valid for theentry date and time printed on your ticket. . Each time period issubject to availability and tickets for each entry date and time willbe sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Purchase tickets to:
Lakers Fan Jam on March 20th
Lakers Fan Jam on March 21st

Link:

http://www.nba.com/lakers.../0910lakers_fan_jam.html

Tickets for the fan jam can also be purchased at the Staples Center box office, so you don't have to deal with Ticketmaster nickel & dimeing you with extra service fees.

As far as the games goes on the 21st it's Lakers vs. Wizards and the tickets right now on stubhub.com are fairly cheap for seats in the 300 level seats.

I myself have not gone to a Laker game this season and really want to go. The Laker fan jam the past 3 years I planned to go to it but something always came up where I couldn't make it.

damn...I was maybe thinking about rollin to that with my kid.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Im down...

I would be down to host the Dodger summit this year as well
you gonna give out free LRG gear?

if not dont count on it being a successful summit. No hate, but there was one being organized...at the last minute everyone flaked.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im down...

if not dont count on it being a successful summit. No hate, but there was one being organized...at the last minute everyone flaked.

How bout I bring Brandon Jennings?? would that be cool my dude??
No hate...

And ps I've been to the last 3, I know whats up

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im down...

How bout I bring Brandon Jennings?? would that be cool my dude??
No hate...

And ps I've been to the last 3, I know whats up
not hating man...I'd like to make it to another socal summit if I have time...it just sucks because if no one is giving out free stuff no one ends up going.....

last summit there was no giveaways but it was fun.

that all you can eat section is a beatiful thing, i went to the last summit high as kite and was killin those undercooked dodger dogs.

ben needs to come outta retirement though or just say that bens going to be at the next summit. sad to say but if people think ben baller will show up, no one flakes.

mecks tried to set up a summit in san pedro last year and a bunch of people flaked at the last minute

Im always down to co host one, we just need a group thats willing to be commited to go.

I can always get some free random giveaways too.

lets all bring something to the summit

mecks can bring the cough syrup

ill bring some drink

lets pitch in on some strippers and get a marker and put a N on their left butt cheek and a T on their right butt cheek

^ there's a reason they call me a walking medicine cabinet
pimp.gif

anyways i say we have a all-you-can-eat dodger stadium summit during the dodger/yankee games. wed have to set everything up like now to get our seats together. down to co-host

someone make a thread

I'd give away free pills
sick.gif

Im in for the summit, i know for sure a couple of my boys (NTers) are down for it too

Couldnt do the Dodger Yankee game, tix are only available if u buy a season plan...would hafta go on ebay

Back
Top Bottom