Who's Going to FREAKNIK!? {Vid Up!! Pg 1}

I'm good. Sometimes you just have to let things go. It's a different world than the early 90's. The same type of attention wh@#'s that use to wild out at Freaknik don't even get down like that in public.

Those birds are now just doing it on Youtube or working the pole at Magic City.

You dudes are trippin, it's gonna be like when you click the browse feature on myspace, but in real life! Even if broads aint takin it off as much as back in the day, You'd still get to holla at a million broads
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
network and etc..

what was it truly like in the 90s? I'm from Atlanta but I've only heard of certain stories...any real personal accounts? I was in elementary schoool when this stuff was popping off.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm from Atlanta. Word is that the Mayor, Kasim Reed, does not want the event to take place, though it would help with the city budget problems. Last I heard the official event was cancelled. But, people are still trying to make something happen on the dl. It'll probably be secluded at a park, which takes away from the event being that it originally ran through city, mainly the AUC. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it. With all the changes the city has made since the early 90s, it will not be the same. I can already see the event turning into a pride fest,
smh.gif
Boy you couldn;t have been more wrong. lol

Anything you post is safer than that video of the girl at the Atrium

Spoiler [+]
corona-beer-web.jpg

^ I saw that, it was gonna go down like that at Frequency too, Luke was talkin bout givin out $2500 to any girl that eat another girls butt out for 5 minutes, but the owners were there and put the freeze on that talkin bout they don't wanna get shut down...

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^ I saw that, it was gonna go down like that at Frequency too, Luke was talkin bout givin out $2500 to any girl that eat another girls butt out for 5 minutes, but the owners were there and put the freeze on that talkin bout they don't wanna get shut down...
Damn! I was gonna come home for all the festivities, but I couldn't get down there.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

sheesh...if I walked in and seen all of that..

wouldve caught a case..like Big Ben

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Grade A post

I cant wait til next year..this years was just a proving ground that it's back.. next year gon be so SERIOUS

Back
Top Bottom