who's going to Rock The Bells tomorrrow???

:lol:
laugh.gif
word.

seen a lot of dumb females though.. this group thought they were getting high off a black & mild.. thing had no bud in it and were treating it like a blunt.. all this to try to look cool :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

i had a blast. the roots set was sick. I was down about 50 feet from the main stage from when public enemy went on til the end, dying for water but getting none. Wu tang was everything i hoped for. Rage was insane, i was down near the pit area right by where those guys set the fire. PE was dope. The energy during rage was just crazy. i left slightly earlier, i think before the last 2 rage songs, but it was worth leaving cuz it took me 2 minutes to get out of the parking lot, and i got home like 3 hours before my friend, who lives in the same town as me, who waited for the whole set to finish.

i missed Immortal Technique cuz it took me like an hour and a half to get in in the initial line.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Quote:
i think before the last 2 rage songs, but it was worth leaving cuz it took me 2 minutes to get out of the parking lot, and i got home like 3 hours before my friend, who lives in the same town as me, who waited for the whole set to finish.
:lol:
laugh.gif
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

A muted tone at Rock the Bells

The huge annual rap show has its moments but also moments of doubt over the genre's future.
By August Brown, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
August 13, 2007

Cypress Hill's B-Real indicated something unsettling about the state of rap music during his band's performance at Saturday's Rock the Bells festival in San Bernardino. "Thank you for coming," Real told the audience. "By being here, you're supporting hip-hop."

Real's gratitude sounded awfully close to a pledge-drive solicitation. It's no secret that mainstream hip-hop's record sales (and arguably, its quality) have taken a nosedive in the last few years. But is it really bad enough that the genre's leading lights have to ask for life support?

Rock the Bells, far and away the largest rap-centric tour in recent history, provided few answers. Headlining agit-prop hard rock band Rage Against the Machine is heavily influenced by early hip-hop, but it's far from an orthodox ambassador. The highest-profile rap groups on the bill, Cypress Hill and Wu-Tang Clan, hit their commercial peaks nearly a decade ago. Latino kids wearing Rage's "The Battle of Los Angeles" shirts far outnumbered those in white Ts
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

yea.....he shoulda wrote a report on something like powerhouse..
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom