who's going to Rock The Bells tomorrrow???

ill be up there...all day....

anybody else going?
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"
AIM: D7 Walks
reppin socal 951​

wish i had tix, i still remember the first time wu was slated to be with rage....stupid ODB, screwed it all up.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

u can still get a ticket....i bought mine earlier today...$77
Team Chiican0

reppin socal 951​

I was.....but I am not.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Im in there like swimwear
TeamNegrodamus​
Team Macintosh​
PC USER? LMFAO​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Cement 97s sz 11 for sale. $100, but price is negotiable. SoCal meetup preferred

i'll be there
ARMS LIKE HOGAN
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

i'll be there. rocking 10 deep 'last of the dying breed' fitted and some emerica 'mexico' reynolds with my bro and his friends
EquipoTRIcolor​

Damn, last Rock The Bells I went to was the one with the whole entire clan there, yes, including ODB right before his passing.

Crazy experience, especially when everyone in line just bum rushed the gate and they let everybody in.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

it was crazy tonite, cops pepper spraying fans, fans bumrushing the VIP section, and RAGE!!!! Mosh pits and all NAS and ROOTS 2gether, Wu of course, damn i love these things but hate the pain of my legs, feet afterwards and exiting the parking lot was terriblleeeeeee

Quote:
it was crazy tonite, cops pepper spraying fans, fans bumrushing the VIP section, and RAGE!!!! Mosh pits and all NAS and ROOTS 2gether, Wu of course, damn i love these things but hate the pain of my legs, feet afterwards and exiting the parking lot was terriblleeeeeee
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh at nas

i was down near the pit by the stage too. the first song was nuts, the pit just formed like crazy. great show by em.

i got burnt, and i now have a dumb beater tan.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah...i was in front of the stage pretty much to the right.....where the people were moshing around the fire they started....it was rediculous
Team Chiican0

reppin socal 951​

damn the pepper spray was no joke. dudes were like 100 feet away and we still felt it. everybody was coughing like crazy. wu was insane like always. i lost my voice during their set. rage is crazy, their music sounds so much iller live.

the paid dues set was :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. brother ali, living legends, grouch and eligh, and felt were :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
i wasnt high enough to sit through his sorry @#%$ music
0]
alien.gif
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
ed the "MF DOOM" chant cause the Living Legends were putting us to sleep with their wack @#%$ beats |I
tired.gif
But I thought NAS was a no show, which is why MURS performed on the main stage? Anyways, the Rage performance was sick...I wish I would've moshed up close but it's all good :pimp:
pimp.gif
ARMS LIKEHOGAN
TEAMRAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Last night @#%$ was crazy! I was right in front of the stage! Everybody was rushing towards the front and crushing the hell out of me! Pepper spray was killing me too Yeah :smh:
smh.gif
at Nas, he did not do any of his good hits! Rage, Wu, Immortal, PE, Jedi ripped it though! I wonder who's going next year....Cwrite i seen u too, u were right by me!

Quote:
says the guy who gave a " " to sorry living legends
me, my boys and the homies were the ones who started the "MF DOOM" chant cause the Living Legends were putting us to sleep with their wack beats But I thought NAS was a no show, which is why MURS performed on the main stage? Anyways, the Rage performance was sick...I wish I would've moshed up close but it's all good
:wink:
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
first time seeing him.. but I heard I didn't really miss much with the Nas performance

Quote:
Last night was crazy! I was right in front of the stage! Everybody was rushing towards the front and crushing the hell out of me! Pepper spray was killing me too Yeah at Nas, he did not do any of his good hits! Rage, Wu, Immortal, PE, Jedi ripped it though! I wonder who's going next year....Cwrite i seen u too, u were right by me!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
Word? What were you rocking? I left the main stage after Immortal to go catch Blueprint, but got side tracked by all the :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
females.

I was rocking a Flyers fitted (black/orange) with a Shalom tee. The females were dope and the tight part about it was the girls were all up on you when the crowd was packed :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom