Who's Got A More Awesome Aura, Cam'ron or Gucci Mane? (nh).

jumpshot

Banned
I was listening to "I Really Mean It" today, and I decided that Cam has a great aura and he's awesome. The only dude that compares with him isGucci Mane. Between Cam and Gucci, imma have to go with Cam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Hey yo lock my garage, rock my massage. %#%! it bucket by Osh Kosh Bgosh. Golly I'm gully look at his galoshes. Gucci, gold, platinum plaquecollages." OWWWWW.

I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there butit's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

Ya'll dudes trippin though, Gucci Mane got the streets on lock right now, so he's my vote.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there but it's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

Ya'll dudes trippin though, Gucci Mane got the streets on lock right now, so he's my vote.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there but it's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

indifferent.gif

Cam's doors are suicide, go kill ya self.

Dudes really talking about which other dudes have better "aura's" than other dudes ?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is both them dudes would just mush you in your face if you came up to them on this fanboy +*%*.

Back
Top Bottom