Who's got Bordeuxs ???

Quote:
Bords > Hares
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
hares are the best VIIs IMO

i know this may be a dumb question... but how are these pronounced??
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

had these as a kid.
I went to the sneaker store with my mother and aunt and wouldnt leave till they copped, even though it was a few sizes too big.
Thank God my father didnt come with us, lol.
I remember having a nosebleed all over them and being pissed as hell lmao.
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

Quote:
but how are these pronounced??

bore-doh, at the risk of sounding really American

These pictures make me really sad about how horribly off the shape of the retros are.

idk this is a tought choice between bordo's or hares dang i dont got either but i got my grails carmines i want hares next maybe hehehe
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

Quote:
Bords > Hares

psych ... the Hares are my 2nd fav jordan of all time behind the Carmines
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

My first Air Jordans

Still have them somewhere, but wore them to the point the Jumpman on the bottom was half gone.

Those were the days when i was dependent on others for new kicks. Miss the shoes, don't miss the circumstances.

Quote:
Bords > Hares

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
rolleyes hares are the best VIIs IMO

I'd say it's too close to call.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

i wouldnt mind having a pair of bordeux's.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Bordeux's IMO are the illest jordans of all time!! With the hares right behind them! I see you guys sayin this jordan and that jordan iz the greatest of all time. But really there is no Jordan that iz the greatest. Itz like muzik its all subjective and a matter of personal opinion. Nobody iz right or wrong.

But anway I still have my sz 11 bordeux's from '91 when I my ol'earth bought them brand new for me @ Shenk & Tittle for a on sale price of $75 beans! I was so happy! They were good all the way up until '02 and thatz when they started crackin and fallin apart on me. It was a sad time b/c I had to retire them! I dunno what it iz but for some reason I can't bring myself to throw them away? I guess until I can find myself a new or used pair thatz in pretty good condition, I can't let 'em go. They need to retro these ASAP! I'm gonna try 2 post pix of mine later.

bordeaux are fiyah, i remember them in the store when i copped some infra 6s and those had just comeout ,like it was yesterday....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

For the record Bordeaux's > hares
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Back
Top Bottom