Who's got word on some HIGH SCHOOL ball players? Vol. Update for my __ CAKE lol

http://rivalshoops.rivals...Sport=2&pr_key=82989

My lil cousin be going hammy ham
grin.gif
.... I want him to go back to west side but if he goes prep next year, he could make national headlines
pimp.gif

Can't say that I have.

How active is he in the AAU circuit?

You might get more responses if you post it in the College Basketball Thread.

Touche... you know I don't be round these parts TOO often. But yeah, dude is as active as you can get in the AAU stuff. He's always traveling (w/o theball
grin.gif
) too and fro all over the country
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Nah, he was over here playing 2k9 with me
laugh.gif
. WTD is Bob Gibbons?
Yeaaaaah, it's a HUGE AAU tournament that occurs every year. I'm sure if you ask him, he knows about it.

Top tier players from all over the country play in it. Under all the different AAU age brackets.

They play @ UNC/Duke/NC State.
The Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions is in its 16th year and has become a tradition on Memorial Day weekend. This tournament, which is held in Raleigh and Durham, N.C., is invitation only with high level travel teams from around the country attending. There are 64 17U teams, 32 16U teams and 32 15U teams that compete in the heart of ACC country on the campuses of Duke, North Carolina and North Carolina State. Bob Gibbons is regarded as a legend in the world of high school basketball scouting and does an outstanding job organizing the TO

Maybe the team he plays on isn't one of the more popular teams? Do you know if he's the best player on the team? If so, that might explain it becausehe's a 3* and these teams are usually headlined by 4* & 5* dudes.

WAIT. he did go to NC last weekend! I'm tripping. I remember cuz my brother was talking bout some ratchet %*+ he got out there and it was ironic that Xwould be going out there. I'll ask him about it in a few hours when school lets out. He's usually on "THEE" team for the region, know what Imean? He be playing with whoever is the best. He said his team was so stacked that he didn't even have to contribute. He just had to be a game manager andlet his scorers go ham. I like that mindset. I hope he gets his drake on and becomes the new Chris Paul this fall.

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
X is your cousin?!?!? What a small world man
laugh.gif
. Dude was like the same height in 7th grade
smh.gif
. I play against him in AAU all the damn time
1st cousin. We stay across the street from each other. He grew up playing ball on my drive way hoop. And yeah, I swear to God he got to be about5'11 in 7th grade and from there.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......
laugh.gif

That's still my "little" __ though, with his tall @#!
pimp.gif

I live in the Nap Btw
happy.gif
. I had an offer from ISU but got withdrawn because my dumb *%% school team kept 10 seniors on the bball team and half of them N's was trash
smh.gif
so I BARELY got to play. Now I gotta rebuild my rep again. I just got some %%%# from Iowa State though so I ain't trippin
smile.gif

Uggh... Nap
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You got a name youngin?

WAIT. he did go to NC last weekend! I'm tripping. I remember cuz my brother was talking bout some ratchet %*+ he got out there and it was ironic that X would be going out there. I'll ask him about it in a few hours when school lets out. He's usually on "THEE" team for the region, know what I mean? He be playing with whoever is the best. He said his team was so stacked that he didn't even have to contribute. He just had to be a game manager and let his scorers go ham. I like that mindset. I hope he gets his drake on and becomes the new Chris Paul this fall.

Chris Paul??? idk my dude...but ima be biased cause i've been around Chris since i was youngl.....and that dude is a HARD worker....seriously....hard workput him where he's at today.....he's not one of them athletically blessed people

Another thing, he showed me a pic on his cell of the Coach K part of Duke's gym. Says the gym is small as hell in person...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

WAIT. he did go to NC last weekend! I'm tripping. I remember cuz my brother was talking bout some ratchet %*+ he got out there and it was ironic that X would be going out there. I'll ask him about it in a few hours when school lets out. He's usually on "THEE" team for the region, know what I mean? He be playing with whoever is the best. He said his team was so stacked that he didn't even have to contribute. He just had to be a game manager and let his scorers go ham. I like that mindset. I hope he gets his drake on and becomes the new Chris Paul this fall.

Chris Paul??? idk my dude...but ima be biased cause i've been around Chris since i was youngl.....and that dude is a HARD worker....seriously....hard work put him where he's at today.....he's not one of them athletically blessed people
It's a Drake line, but yeah
grin.gif
. And X is pretty savvy on the court vision and ball handling. His jumper needs WORK though.

Dee Robinson
pimp.gif

He still plays for SYF? I got some buddies who play for them and they are
eek.gif
smh.gif
. And the best team in the region? Yeaaaah right. Ask about Indy Heat boooaahh. But nah really theres some really good random #%+ teams being made (D Rose All stars, Eric Gordon All stars, Indy Elite LNO etc). My teams solid though. Me, Deshaun Thomas, Marquis Teague (Jeff's little brother
sick.gif
) and thats about it
laugh.gif
. I'm the only scrub #!+#$ with no offers though, I feel left out
smh.gif
. X is really good though. Strong #%+ #!+#$ man. Ask him if he's going to be at the Best of the Midwest Tourney in Indy this July. It's going down
pimp.gif

Edit: I'm not even on *#@*%+% rivals anymore
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
SYF sounds familiar but I'm a former West Side Cougar, so that the ONLY team I follow. As far as I'm concerned, that's his real team.I'll ask about you though Mr. Robinson.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Chris Paul??? idk my dude...but ima be biased cause i've been around Chris since i was youngl.....and that dude is a HARD worker....seriously....hard work put him where he's at today.....he's not one of them athletically blessed people
It's a Drake line, but yeah
grin.gif
. And X is pretty savvy on the court vision and ball handling. His jumper needs WORK though.

i aint knocking him
laugh.gif
.....can't just be throwing certain names around like that but he ya cousin so i understand...

Another thing, he showed me a pic on his cell of the Coach K part of Duke's gym. Says the gym is small as hell in person...
It is. They got a glorified HBCU gym on the inside. But the +%!* looks like a cathedral from the outside.

Crazy

SMH, Mis-informing *** _
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, I ain't read nothing about the kid in the wrap up I saw about the TOC.

Oh +%!*, son plays for the SYF Players, w/ Domo Ferguson

pimp.gif

THE FALCONS??!?!

I forgot about then. I don't know how... dude got a lifesized pic of him holding a trophy up in a falcons jearsey and about 20 trophies on his dresser fromback then. Dude was a MONSTER for the Falcons... wasn't even fair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude used to play as a DOMINANT PF and he's a PG, always has been. Ridiculous really
smh.gif

Dee Robinson
pimp.gif

He still plays for SYF? I got some buddies who play for them and they are
eek.gif
smh.gif
. And the best team in the region? Yeaaaah right. Ask about Indy Heat boooaahh. But nah really theres some really good random #%+ teams being made (D Rose All stars, Eric Gordon All stars, Indy Elite LNO etc). My teams solid though. Me, Deshaun Thomas, Marquis Teague (Jeff's little brother
sick.gif
) and thats about it
laugh.gif
. I'm the only scrub #!+#$ with no offers though, I feel left out
smh.gif
. X is really good though. Strong #%+ #!+#$ man. Ask him if he's going to be at the Best of the Midwest Tourney in Indy this July. It's going down
pimp.gif

Edit: I'm not even on *#@*%+% rivals anymore
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

interesting ..

PS: And D. Ferg, I got ya girl homie
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As of this moment, in no way is Marquis better than Jeff.

But I think Marquis entering college will be > Jeff entering college.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I live in the Nap Btw
happy.gif
. I had an offer from ISU but got withdrawn because my dumb *%% school team kept 10 seniors on the bball team and half of them N's was trash
smh.gif
so I BARELY got to play. Now I gotta rebuild my rep again. I just got some %%%# from Iowa State though so I ain't trippin
smile.gif
How do they take an offer away if your team is sorry. It had to be something you did.

Originally Posted by raptors29

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I live in the Nap Btw
happy.gif
smh.gif
smile.gif
How do they take an offer away if your team is sorry. It had to be something you did.
You must not know about recruiting. They can take an offer away simply because they think you're overrated or if they see another player they like more. I barely got to play, instead they found a better player I guess. I still don't know who this "person" is though
smh.gif

Trust me I know recruiting. My grades dropped my senior year and basically every school doesn't know me anymore. I even had a few JUCOs stop calling. Howthe hell would a JUCO stay away from someone with bad grades if that's what they're for.

I don't know if you know Rilla, but Cake got hit with a bid. image

Holden got him for a month over some petty $%#!.

Yeah, I just got a collect PM from NT Correctional Facility... I didn't accept the charges.

Back
Top Bottom