Who's had a better track record with women: DiCaprio or Jeter?

bkmac

Banned
Has one had it better over the other, or are they practically the same person in terms of women they've gotten with over the years.

When you think DiCaprio, you think his rise after Titantic, every single girls wet dream, but then you have Jeter, the captain of the New York Yankees, a team every N.Y. girl loves because it's the cool thing to do, yet he is recognized all over the country.

Spoiler [+]
If someone can find a DiCaprio list, that would help the discussion out, but here is a Jeter list I have found.

Jeter (no order)
Adriana Lima
Mariah Carey
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Minka Kelly (currently)
Lara Dutta
Vanessa Minnillo
Rachel Uchitel
Jordana Brewster
Joy Enriquez

DiCaprio List (annoying to type out)

And don't forget all the non-celebrity women they have probably slept with.

Discuss.

The Captain
pimp.gif

Jeter has a pretty stout list of A grade womens up there. I would be interested to see Leo's list of females.

By not being able to come up with a list for DiCaprio (or anyone else really) off the bat like you did with Jeter, you've just answered your own question.

Originally Posted by jomitm

By not being able to come up with a list for DiCaprio (or anyone else really) off the bat like you did with Jeter, you've just answered your own question.
x2

And imagine, these are women who we know..Imagine how many other amazing unknown women these dudes have taken down 
sick.gif

Leo has a long list of super models which were in their prime (at the time of their hook-ups). And he doesn't discriminate - Naomi Campbell/Kidida Jones. But he loses this battle with Jeter because Paris Hilton and Kate Moss are on his list as well as aforementioned Naomi Campbell. Eww.

eek.gif
If I had a list like Jeter I'd walk around every day with my swag on five hundred trillion 
pimp.gif

Jeter never had sex with Adriana Lima. She said so herself. She lost her virginity to Marko Jaric.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom