Who's had an ingrown toenail before?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Got a real painful one on my big toe. For those that have had em, any advice how to remove them?
nerd.gif

Got a real painful one on my big toe. For those that have had em, any advice how to remove them?
nerd.gif

i had 'em before.

both sides of the left big toe. Hurt like hell.

to get them out you're gonna have to go to the doctor. they basically have to cut the toenail from the point where it's ingrown to the poin where the nail meets your skin.

it doesn't hurt, but the shot they give you on the toe itself to numb it hurst like a *%%+@*%%%%##.

Next tiem only cut your nails straight across, not curved- feel me?

i had 'em before.

to get them out you're gonna have to go to the doctor. they basically have to cut the toenail from the point where it's ingrown to the poin where the nail meets your skin.

it doesn't hurt, but the shot they give you on the toe itself to numb it hurst like a *%%+@*%%%%##.

ive had one poke through the skin before. hurt like a mug2x. just try and trim with a nail clipper. nothing to go to a doctor for.

ive had one poke through the skin before. hurt like a mug2x. just try and trim with a nail clipper. nothing to go to a doctor for.

Had to go to the hospital to get it cut out
sick.gif
. Tried to do it myself but its just gonna get worse depending on how bad it is. Felt amazing when they cut it out. 

Had to go to the hospital to get it cut out
sick.gif
. Tried to do it myself but its just gonna get worse depending on how bad it is. Felt amazing when they cut it out. 

Originally Posted by big1236

i had 'em before.

this, when the needle hit the side of my toe I was like
eek.gif
, but then getting it removed I was like
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

i had 'em before.

this, when the needle hit the side of my toe I was like
eek.gif
, but then getting it removed I was like
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom