Who's had puffy eyes before? I need your help quick!

smh.gif

I'm planning to go out tomorrow night and need to get rid of this puffy eye ASAP

what have YOU guys used that worked? so far I've put ice on it for 10 min, but only noticed a slightly change
frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Here's just a few methods you could try.

-Steep 2 bags of your choice of tea in hot water for three to five minutes. Let cool until the bags are comfortably warm to the touch. Lie down, close youreyes, and place a tea bag over each eye; then cover with a soft cloth

-Spoons. Teaspoon-size spoons are just the right utensils for temporarily helping your eyes reduce to normal proportions. Place 4 or 6 spoons in therefrigerator. When you need to deflate those eyeballs, lie down, close your eyes, and place one spoon (curved side down) on each eye. As the spoon warms,replace it with a cold one from the fridge.

-Cucumbers. From the vegetable bin comes the well-known cucumber remedy. Cucumbers aren't only deliciously cool and soothing to the touch, but theirastringent properties cause blood vessels to constrict. Lean your head back, rest a slice on each closed eye, and relax for five to ten minutes while the cukescure your puffiness.

-Egg whites. Call this kitchen cure a souffle for the face. Whip up 1 or 2 egg whites until stiff, and apply with a brush or soft cloth underneath your eyes.The skin will feel tighter and look less like puff pastry.

-Potato. The common potato also pampers puffy eyes. Tubers are tried and true in European folk medicine as a means to soothe painful joints, headaches, andother inflammatory conditions. Potato starch acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to ease irritated eyes. Start by pretending you're making hash browns. Peelone potato, then wash and dry it. Grate the potato as fine as possible, then instead of frying it up with butter, place the pulp in a clean cloth and fold tomake a poultice. Place the poultice on your eyelids for 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom