Who's happy about time change?

Im happy about it because Im in AZ, and we dont need to change our time. Everyone was an hour behind us, and was messing up AZs tv times. So now it will all be good again

I like it. I lose an hour of sleep, but I only work like 5 hours a day and then I take a nap, so I don't mind that. The best part is starting a round of golf at 4pm and being able to finish.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

An extra hour of daylight is apreciated. I hate when it's dark at 5. #*@@* up my mood all sad for no reason. or it could
just be cuz i'm a female
this. minus the female thing.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

An extra hour of daylight is apreciated. I hate when it's dark at 5. #*@@* up my mood all sad for no reason. or it could
just be cuz i'm a female

yeah i cant lie. i love goin joggin at this park by my house summer time at 5 am .it feels so relieving and relaxing and etc
grin.gif
 i feel like i get more of my day out of it :shrug:

meh, i actually kinda like when it gets dark early
laugh.gif
,  kinda tired of it now, so this is nice that it'll be lighter later, and im actually looking forward to spring for once

What are the other US states that do not observe daylight savings time? I know Hawaii is one of them but I am unsure of the others....

love as much sunlight as possible during the end of the day. keep in mind in the fall we do get that hour of sleep back.

I don't mind it, i'm only usually affected the first day of the change, i don't have work til the evening so i slept til 1 pm
laugh.gif
. I'm glad the sun will be up an hour longer now though, will feel like the day is longer.

Losing an hour sleep? Not happy at all. For me, any extra sleep is appreciated. I don't have long/rough days by any means, but my body just can't function without a good amount of sleep.

I do like the hour extra of sunlight, especially since it is getting warmer out.

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

What are the other US states that do not observe daylight savings time? I know Hawaii is one of them but I am unsure of the others....
Arizona. I live in phoenix, and nothing changes except shows come on an hour earlier.
It sounds weird to me how you guys get an hour less of sleep. One of the few good things about az i guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom