Who's More Clutch Than ME? Vol. Finals

I got a 40 on my English 2200 midterm and the only other grade we had was our 10 page final paper. I got my grades back today and I got a C+ in the classwhich means my paper was somewhere between B+ to A
pimp.gif

Good job man. The best is studyin for an hour goin out comin home n gettin 4 hours of sleep and still nailin the final like nothin. Did it this mornin. Italmost seemed to easy

Way to ride out that class.

I had to save my grade way too many times in college after bombing an important test at the beginning/middle of the year.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Way to ride out that class.

I had to save my grade way too many times in college after bombing an important test at the beginning/middle of the year.
story of my academic life. i always seem to do fairly well with my final exams; most of the time i end up with a B or B+ in the course. makes mewonder what i could've gotten if i applied myself a little bit earlier.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Congrats. I finished my Freshman year of college with a 3.947 GPA.
Die
laugh.gif

Na jsut keep that up because it's hard as hell to improve it. I've been sitting on 3.26 for 2 years now.

Nice.

In my junior year of high school, I got a 18/190 on my chemistry test (
laugh.gif
) and still ended up with a B-.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Nice.

In my junior year of high school, I got a 18/190 on my chemistry test (
laugh.gif
) and still ended up with a B-.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I did something like that my Freshman year. Got a 2/50 onmy To Kill a Mockingbird test and still finished with an 85. I was mad cool with my teacher though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Snake201

Congrats. I finished my Freshman year of college with a 3.947 GPA.
Die
laugh.gif

Na jsut keep that up because it's hard as hell to improve it. I've been sitting on 3.26 for 2 years now.
Yea man will do. I am going to be applying to UPENN , UVA and UNC for my Junior year and I need to keep it above a 3.80.

So failing one thing and succeeding in another is now clutch? Dang...and I thought getting an A- on a final to keep an A in the class was clutch!

Originally Posted by Juice2352

So failing one thing and succeeding in another is now clutch? Dang...and I thought getting an A- on a final to keep an A in the class was clutch!
Too bad you failed at trying to be witty.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I got a 40 on my English 2200 midterm and the only other grade we had was our 10 page final paper. I got my grades back today and I got a C+ in the class which means my paper was somewhere between B+ to A
pimp.gif

who did u take for 2200? Callaghan?

Originally Posted by Juice2352

That's what I did in my calculus exam that was cumulative.

Belli she's decent but if you could I'd look elsewhere. She assigns a lot of material to read and most of the literature sucks.

Back
Top Bottom