who's night was duccess?

i used to give a duck
now i give a duck less
what do i think of duccess?
it sucks too much stress

spent my 21st having everyone at the bar buy me multiple shots.

then went home and puked my brains out 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

Just about to leave to pick up a girl I see from time to time and receive a text...

Her: "sorry,I have to go with my roommate to pick up our drunk friend"
Me: "why do you have to go?"
Her: "we only have one key"
Me:
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

0 duccess

Went drinking with some 30+ friends (I'm 18)
pimp.gif

Drank alot.
Went to the finest club in Helsinki.
pimp.gif

Got in the VIP room.
pimp.gif

Was good.

Chick I've been kickin it with off and on with came through, had a few drinks, smashed. I guess you could say it was ok.

Originally Posted by do work son

spent my 21st having everyone at the bar buy me multiple shots.

then went home and puked my brains out 
tired.gif
Learn your limit, don't mix white and brown, just because its free doesn't mean you have to drink. HBD 
pimp.gif

went to a new (to me) bar. simped on this girl who was fine in jr.high, fine in high school, and got so much finer i did not immediately recognize her (we know each other well enough for that to be crazy) at first sight, proceeded to have an impromptu hs reunion with half the dudes i was not cool with (i guess we're cool know, they bought me drinks) I did not get any P last night, but i did just get a friend request from the girl.

Started off the night with my cousin.  I scooped a bottle of Maker's Mark from my boy who works at a liquor store and robs them blind on a daily basis.  Faced half of that bottle and met my girl, her best friend, my bestfriend (basically a brother) and his shorty to go to my homegirls birthday party at some rooftop bar on 29th st. (NYC) The place was crawling with yuppy scum and there were blue lights everywhere.  Got kicked out of said "trendy" bar for starting a fight with the bouncers and tried to fight 3 random dudes in the street.  My cousin dropped me off in my own car and took it to his crib.  I'm not sure but I think I ruined my homegirls birthday.  Woke up in bed with my girl at 8:30 this morning with no recollection of the events that unfolded last night.  Apparently we made a lot of noise at 4 am (just messin around, not making sexy time) and my mom walked in and asked what was going on.  I babbled some gibberish so I guess she left.  My chick started throwing up this morning, I am still plastered and I just smoked a cigarette.  Duccess was had for sure.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

Went drinking with some 30+ friends (I'm 18)
pimp.gif

Drank alot.
Went to the finest club in Helsinki.
pimp.gif

Got in the VIP room.
pimp.gif

Was good.
didnt know finland got down like that

I really spelled it, duccess though  
48f2577e1adb68ec44e7df96fc504d39385bbef.gif

54335f8ce473dc8d887d428678b680fa79d969e.gif

laugh.gif
I cant remember last night too well. I got hella lit fresh off a 5 month t break, worked out some new ideas for scripts and some shorts, ordered hella pizza, drank 151 for the first time..that #!#$ burns your soul.

well i worked til 6 and then walked around a lake.....now im gonna go to bed so my day was a big FAIL

Back
Top Bottom