who's the best emcee ever? (vote for #1 seeds)

who is the best ever to grasp the mic?

"Who's the best MC's, Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas"
- jay-z "where i'm from"

the details
  • 64 emcees (you won't see mc hammer up here or will smith)
  • measuring lyrics, creativity, presence, flow, artistic value, battle skills, longevity, and overall body of work
  • won't try to make matchups like styles vs jada
  • voting will take place for a week
  • the seeding is similar to the ncaa basketball system
  • south bronx/nyc = east region (birth of hip-hop)
  • chicago/detroit = midwest region (royce, em. common, lupe etc.)
  • atlanta/texas = south region (the a is chilling and texas is too)
  • california = west region (wild wild west *doing the kool moe dee*)
[table][tr][td]top seeds..
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
tupac - south region - down south hustlaz
[/td] [td]
15 (35%)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
nas - east region - new york state of mind
[/td] [td]
26 (61%)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
jay-z - midwest region - detroit playas... chi-town
[/td] [td]
19 (45%)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
notorious b.i.g - west region - i'm going back to cali
[/td] [td]
19 (45%)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

can we make a forum JUST for this damn topic?

mad.gif

measuring lyrics, creativity, presence, flow, artistic value, battle skills, longevity, and overall body of work
if you honestly believe eminem isnt #1 and have to battle this out you are absolutely lying to yourself ... if you wanna go off all of those upthere em wins hands down ... if you weight each category equally, theres no contest ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

measuring lyrics, creativity, presence, flow, artistic value, battle skills, longevity, and overall body of work
if you honestly believe eminem isnt #1 and have to battle this out you are absolutely lying to yourself ... if you wanna go off all of those up there em wins hands down ... if you weight each category equally, theres no contest ...

No he doesn't you're a stan
indifferent.gif

^^^ stan or not, tell me who is better than him, all categories considered ... ill wait ...

^^^ stan or not, tell me who is better than him, all categories considered ... ill wait ...

You forgot the huge lists posted in the Relapse thread ?

All the four guys I have mentioned are better than that pop star you call a rapper......his flow is annoying, he has 2 good albums that's it, dude tooklike a 4 year break that's longevity??? Dissing celebs and pop stars and constantly talking about your crack head mom and girl is creative??? Your dude isoverrated

LOL ... blind hatred at its finest jay, and i been ignored M16 so i know he probably had a boat load of @$%@ to say lol ... his flow is annoying ... HA ... youhave kanye being better than eminem ... HA ... off yourself

Originally Posted by Jay2345

All the four guys I have mentioned are better than that pop star you call a rapper......his flow is annoying, he has 2 good albums that's it, dude took like a 4 year break that's longevity??? Dissing celebs and pop stars and constantly talking about your crack head mom and girl is creative??? Your dude is overrated
Well said. But really I'm starting to think Lilstar works for eminem or sumtin cause you just don't d-ride someone as hard as he doeseminem.

LOL ... blind hatred at its finest jay, and i been ignored M16 so i know he probably had a boat load of @$%@ to say lol ... his flow is annoying ... HA ... you have kanye being better than eminem ... HA ... off yourself

Kill yourself I would even take tpain voice kanye over your pop stars

all these sort of lists are a %%%%*@% joke
indifferent.gif

no matter how many brackets are made....no matter how many lists are put together...it all comes down to opinion...

LilStar gonna say Em....half the !$@!*@ on here gonna say Jay...

then we gonna have multiple pages of people trying to defend their favorite rapper...bottom line there's no clear cut best ever!!!
smh.gif

like i said, if you account for all the variables that the op put up, there is no one touching em ...

Originally Posted by Jay2345

his post MMLP flow is annoying, he has 2 great albums and a few semi-ok albums, Still Better on of the baddest to touch a mic though
fixed

Back
Top Bottom