Who's the bigger joke: Obama, Geithner, or Bernanke?

nerd.gif

Are you saying Ron Paul is a joke, or Bernanke? Ron Paul for president.

Bernanke had to look back to see if what Ron Paul asked about the Fed having the power to bail out Greece if they wanted to was true.  I was like
sick.gif
at Bernanke.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Are you saying Ron Paul is a joke, or Bernanke? Ron Paul for president.

Bernanke had to look back to see if what Ron Paul asked about the Fed having the power to bail out Greece if they wanted to was true.  I was like
sick.gif
at Bernanke.

laugh.gif
 Yeah right.  I think he had to look back to avoid laughing in his face on some "Is this guy serious?" type sh.  He had a case on transparency and more openness in the Fed but then he came out of left field claiming the Fed secretly financed Iraq's war against Iran and saying Watergate was financed by the Fed.  Their might be credibility behind those claims, but I don't think anyone will take you serious with that kind of talk.  It was bizarre.

Just a thought.

It is kind of funny to observe that, even after the past couple of years, people still deny the fact that free markets cannot function without state support. 

Ben Bernanke is a genius, it is kind of sad when bums who are not half the man he is, degrade him like he is some tool of off the streets.

For starters he nominated Bernanke for a second term and appointed Geithner to Secretary of Treasury. haha

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Ben Benarke is a genius, it is kind of sad when bums who are not half the man he is, degrade him like he is some tool of off the streets.
laugh.gif
If you're going to jock him, at least spell the man's name correctly.

Prob Geithner. All however, pale in comparison to the Republican leadership. Not a veiled swipe at you OP I'm just so frustrated with Obama and the dems but the republicans really aren't a viable alternative for me.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Ben Bernanke is a genius, it is kind of sad when bums who are not half the man he is, degrade him like he is some tool of off the streets.
laugh.gif
If you're going to jock him, at least spell the man's name correctly.

I'm not concerned about the mans name, it is his accomplishment that says alot. None of you would even reach the level he did yet you've the nerve to criticize him.

What are his accomplishments other than robbing the US taxpayer and not being transparent about anything that is going on, while buying MBS, GSE, and SPY futures to prop up a fake stock market recovery that's all going to come crashing down even harder than last time?

Back
Top Bottom