Who's watching The Tonight Show w/ Leno TONIGHT? i think it's on right now for the east coast

*raises hand*

I grew up with Carson, Leno and Letterman. But Conan is appreciated as well. I just never get into his comedy until the late 90s..

What if Leno's ratings are just as low as the Jay Leno Show was. NBC execs would look even more stupid. Fire sale if so....

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Never Again

Aside from the Office, there is no reason for me to watch NBC nothing but *ocks

I'm still salty over how this big chinned son of a #%#$@ knocked off SouthLAnd
smh.gif
smh.gif

PArenthood looks good though, albeit a knockoff modern family

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Never really watched Leno unless it was a rare guest, and that was once in a blue moon.
I only really followed Conan.
Yep.  And even when Leno had a great guest, I could barely watch it because he would be such an awful interviewer.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by solesavage

pass....No Conan, no tonight show.
QFT
Lets keep this going!!!!! If people dont watch, he gets kicked off the air.....tell everyone not to watch!!!!!!!!!

LOL I doubt the entire NT staff and members would hardly give a dent to Leno's ratings

i'm with coco! i was lucky to attend his last show and man was it sad. can't wait to see him back with his own show again.

Not watching the tonight show with Leno on it. I am a huge supporter of Conan and I think that Jay having a talk show on the same network that overshadowed the Tonight Show was low. I jut can't see myself watching it unless there is a guest I like and even then I would watch it online. not Giving NBC the ratings.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by solesavage

pass....No Conan, no tonight show.
QFT
Lets keep this going!!!!! If people dont watch, he gets kicked off the air.....tell everyone not to watch!!!!!!!!!

LOL I doubt the entire NT staff and members would hardly give a dent to Leno's ratings

If you assume that non-NTers of the same demographic feel the same way, though.
Late night ratings were already hurting (for all hosts), add in that people are loyal to Coco...

Coco
pimp.gif

Haven't watched late night since the second week of Conan on the tonight show

He had to get rid of a lot of his skits and characters when he got that gig

Back
Top Bottom