Who's your breakout NBA player for 2009-2010?

^
pimp.gif

i hope mayo averages over 22 ppg next year

other than that

i can see bargnani improving

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by daprescription

anthony randolph
Dude honestly has the potential to do things that no one in the class can. Not saying he'll be better than Rose or Beasley just saying the potential is there.

lol

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by daprescription

anthony randolph
Dude honestly has the potential to do things that no one in the class can. Not saying he'll be better than Rose or Beasley just saying the potential is there.

lol
There aren't many 6'10 guys who can shoot and have the offensive versatility that he does. Plus if he starts next year he will easilygrab 10+ rebounds. He'll end up being a top 3 player from this class.

bargnani and aaron brooks....both had good years this year but consistency will be there next year

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Kevin Durant will be in the MVP race late in the season
Hell no he wont be.

Hell be averaging about 28-30 PPG next year but Wont be in the MVP race because his team wont be in contention
If KD is averaging those numbers along with 6 boards and 4 dimes, he will be in the MVP talk.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

If KD is averaging those numbers along with 6 boards and 4 dimes, he will be in the MVP talk.
nope not a chance durants raw and hes already one of the top players but we all know he wont be in the MVP talk unless the thunder start winninggames

Thaddeus Young is one of the guys I think breaks through too.

also... surprised no one said:

KEVIN_MARTIN1.jpg

My homer pick:

get_image

EGordon and DJ Augustin will have breakout seasons.. not sure if it'll be 2009-2010 though

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Juiceman and J.McGee
McGee is my pick for 2011.

Beas I think is gonna have a great season next year.
Rondo is my next choice.
And if Atl gets rid of Bibby and Williams, Al Horford is my final choice.

Back
Top Bottom