Whose the best baller on NT?

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by wj4

But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL.
So why aren't you in the league getting millions?

And why is this in general?
you taking this way more serious than me.

Why'd you respond to his post twice?
alien.gif

I play exactly like Kwame Brown... except im 5'10 and thus do what he does minus rebound or defend.... SEROIUSLY.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much everyone on this board probably plays Bballregularly. And the better ones probably don't have time to post here. This is dumb.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decided to guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.
That's exactly how scrubs talk
laugh.gif

"the hoop court"

hahahahahaha ur probably the dude that thinks hes doing it by wearing all jordan gear and %%!!.. headbands, sleeves, the works....but the only thing you do isdribble a ball on the sidelines pretending like u got next cuz no one picked u up.....

No hate on your game but you sound like your from the bay. I'm not going to say that your trash because I don't know you but come up to the Richmond24hr fitness i'll meet you up there because I ball there almost everyday and we will see D1 player BTW.

And I agree on hoop summit.

Yall dudes can' t see me unless u on Division 1, and funny thing is I'm 5'7 and will make u beg for forgiveness, for even steppin on the court with me.

Josh needs to meet this guy

Thanks to all yall who appreciate and respect the collection. Its tough getting alot of things because when they do QS they generally stop at sz13 and I'm a 14. But any of you guys who have big feet and want to sell some stuff hit me up. I really only rock AF1's and J's but if you have some heat let me know. For the record, I don't have fake kicks. I have some PE's that I have collected over the years from players who wear 14's. Also, to the haters (OHyeah10 and Acidicality)... I'm sure neither of you have any athletic ability but if you're so intent on talking trash then we can always play against each other. We can put the video on NT just so everyone on here can see you get torched.

eek.gif
damn... Childress roasting dudes
laugh.gif

There's no way to tell. Unless we all post YouTube vids of us hittin up the gym or something.

Everyone's going to come in here with exaggerations.

If you can get people to video their skills then you have a thread.

you remind me of riff raff for some reason.

"i had to get out the hood, i seen a lotta things, all i had was BASKETBALL!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

&btw id prolly body your @+% on the block.

Back
Top Bottom