Whose the best baller on NT?

Didn't know Childress was an nter
laugh.gif

My vote goes for him, i stink at bball
ohwell.gif
. I'll smoke whoever crosses me in ping-pong though.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by wj4

But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL.
So why aren't you in the league getting millions?

And why is this in general?
you taking this way more serious than me.
Why'd you respond to his post twice?
alien.gif

laugh.gif

hahahahahaha ur probably the dude that thinks hes doing it by wearing all jordan gear and %%!!.. headbands, sleeves, the works....but the only thing you do is dribble a ball on the sidelines pretending like u got next cuz no one picked u up.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decided to guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.

laugh.gif
stopped right there

relax, im asian too
roll.gif

ha.bmp

i honestly suck now. i was really good back in middle/high school. talk about street balling 24/7...

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decided to guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

lmao OP has me over here dying.. you're hilarious man...
Man, I'm glad somebody understand me. I didn't know me claiming myself to be the best Baller on NT would get people riled up. Some dudethat is RANKED in America on the Collegiate level PM me saying he is the best Baller on NT. Dudes in this thread, don't take the internet too seriously,I'm damn near 30 years old, so all the talking I'm doing is either, making you feel insecure about your game , or you have no game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even take this thread serious, when I made it, as much as dudes posting in here. Don't matter, cause I will make you look bad on thecourt. And for that cat that said I'm the one dressing up like A.I. to look like a I'm a Baller, I'm the 1 always exposing cats like that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When I'm on the court, I'm like Kobe or Lebron, I justbring out my skills when I need to, only to win the game.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Childress will have ur 5'7 +*@ begging to go home and have some dumpling soup... this is the biggest joke thread i have read.... i mean, who makes a post about how tight they are on the bball court.... go log off, put ur glasses and high waters back on, lace up your white spaldings and get back to playing W.O.W....
I'm reading this over and saw your stupid reply. You weak cause you replying based on another man skills. And you replying to a thread that isnot that serious. NT got me laughing tonight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Didn't know Childress was an nter
laugh.gif

My vote goes for him, i stink at bball
ohwell.gif
. I'll smoke whoever crosses me in ping-pong though.

I'll eat you up in beer pong, though.

I got trophies and +*$#, fam.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Thanks to all yall who appreciate and respect the collection. Its tough getting alot of things because when they do QS they generally stop at sz13 and I'm a 14. But any of you guys who have big feet and want to sell some stuff hit me up. I really only rock AF1's and J's but if you have some heat let me know. For the record, I don't have fake kicks. I have some PE's that I have collected over the years from players who wear 14's. Also, to the haters (OHyeah10 and Acidicality)... I'm sure neither of you have any athletic ability but if you're so intent on talking trash then we can always play against each other. We can put the video on NT just so everyone on here can see you get torched.

eek.gif
damn... Childress roasting dudes
laugh.gif

what thread was this in?!? josh childress wants to play me in basketball! im ready right now, come to the midtown Y in minneapolis hahaha

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Yall dudes can' t see me unless u on Division 1, and funny thing is I'm 5'7 and will make u beg for forgiveness, for even steppin on the court with me.

cocky
grin.gif

That's what I was thinking. You sound mad arrogant son even if you do have the talent.

Back
Top Bottom