Whose your "God mode" player on NBA 2K13?

Yeah Melo for me as well. I usually just chuck threes all game in transition. Dudes lethal.

THIS!!! If you get caught sleepin during transition, R.I.P. :x

Also, my friends let computer guard the ball, so when Melo has the ball, I torch the defender. Gave D-Wade the ultimate facial with Melo one time. :x :smokin

From the official 2K13 thread...

Aight... I got the Knicks, my cousin got the Heat. 4th quarter, tied up 51-51... I give the ball to Melo... passed it to Noak, passed it back to Melo in the post, kick it back out to Novak for the three.. SWISH!!!!:pimp: :pimp: 54-51 with about 12 seconds left... Cousin ties it up 54-54 with Ray Allen with .4 seconds left.... :smh: I call timeout and inbound it from the side.... ALLEY OPP TO MELO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56-54 KNICKS!!! MELOGOD!!!!:wow: :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

cool story bro.

**** with me.

Melo has hands done the easiest ******g shot on the game

Don't even think I have to bring up LeBron :lol:

For me Ginobili is unstoppable when he gets going and Aldridge is money for pretty much everything out to about 15-17 feet. I've hit numerous buzzer beaters with dude :lol:

Haven't played since 2k11...but I would give people hell with Jarryd Bayless when he was a Blazer.

I threw plenty of remotes at the hands of Kyle Korver

I traded earl clark n twan for jordan crawford n pieces n lawd he gets hot. Once I get like 2 bunnies its ov dudes averaging 18.5 in limited minutes next to kobe, pau, dwight

Rudy Gay a few years ago

Arenas during the Hibachi phase was unstoppable when you could just drain j's off the dribble consistently without being set

ray allen

hit those first 2 threes in transistion and its a wrap

he finishes around the rim better than dudes expect too

It was Danny Granger on 2K8 through 11. Used to give ****** 40 plus every game. Now it's Terry Cummings on that '84-85 Bucks team. Dude is damnn near unguard-able

Reactions: ct3
Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, and Klay Thompson. I love shooting mid-range, so I create space with TP or Curry by dribbling and setting picks and then hit a shot about 80% of the time. With Klay, I usually spot up shoot.

It was J.R. Smith from 2K8 - 2K11 been rocking with Steph and Klay since 
pimp.gif

J.R. Smith is the GOAT virtual player though

J.R. Smith will either take over a game or shoot you out of a game. If he catches fire though i can play with him like he's Jordan.

Rudy Gay. Play me in person and you will lose. 35 coming from everywhere.

F*** that online lag

J.R. Smith will either take over a game or shoot you out of a game. If he catches fire though i can play with him like he's Jordan.
That the new J.R. 

I get the feeling the developers have been known he was cheese cause each year they bring him down to earth a little bit more. 

2K8-2K10 it was strictly HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, and Klay Thompson. I love shooting mid-range, so I create space with TP or Curry by dribbling and setting picks and then hit a shot about 80% of the time. With Klay, I usually spot up shoot.

Klay Thompson is the truth. Automatic from 3.

Back
Top Bottom