WHT/ORANGE AF1 mids?

I seen them on Pickyourshoes.com never came out in the states or at least not to my knowledge i think they were simply a euro release.. any info on where these really came out.. and anyone have a pair in a 13 they'd like to sell or trade?
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

The Knicks never could beat MJ. All I could remember is MJ bringing back the Is for a single game. The Knicks getting blocked 5 times or so by the Bulls in one of the many playoff series among the two. And of course the infamous deke/spin to go baseline and you see Oakley and Starks get caught and then jams it on Ewing.

That's how I always remember the old Knicks.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

I mean.. not to be a @#%$ or anything... but... WHAT THE @#%$?!! does thAT HAVE TO DO with af1's?
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

LOL

Take it light hartedly man. Just browsing the boards, and your Sig stood out more then your general question.

I've seen him here before, my girl had em.. but maybe those were kids sizes.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

oh... i was like... MJ? what is this guy talking about.. i didn't even realize it was referencing my sig lol sorry :lol:
laugh.gif

u know which ones i'm talking about tho? af1 mids with the back 1/3 panel in orange and an orange swoosh?

yo i swear i saw white/orange mids at eatons center foot locker size 13 on clearance for like $50 CDN! but that was like 4 years ago
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

Back
Top Bottom