Why are 90% of "heads" such jerks/snobs...what happened to the love bro

You don't have to move on...you can love the culture and cop your kicks, just don't try to socialize with these clowns....I don't even know why you would want to :rofl:
Came to say this.

You can't socialize wit these lames, these the same dudes that refers to bred 11's as black & red Space Jams :rofl:

"Culture"? :lol:

Is there a t shirt culture? Jeans culture? We all buy groceries, are we in the Walmart grocery section culture? :rofl: that determination to belong created that tag, but in reality it's all nonsense.

Any hobby can be classified as a culture of sorts....food is a necessity terrible comparison.

I recently started getting into 1/6th scale movie collectibles, that's a culture on its own with forums just like NT and thousands of members worldwide who relate to the same hobby.

I USED TO LIKE ROLLER COASTERS AS A KID, BUT I WENT TO MAGIC MOUNTAIN AND ALMOST FEINTED ON ONE OF THEIR NEW ONES

Is there a t shirt culture? Jeans culture? We all buy groceries, are we in the Walmart grocery section culture? :rofl: that determination to belong created that tag, but in reality it's all nonsense.

Any hobby can be classified as a culture of sorts....food is a necessity terrible comparison.

I recently started getting into 1/6th scale movie collectibles, that's a culture on its own with forums just like NT and thousands of members worldwide who relate to the same hobby.
Kind of loser **** is that? Just get some Funko Pop and call it a day.

Kinda srs.

Fashion (including t-shirts and jeans) can be very culturally driven.

Hell jeans (denim) is arguably a bigger culture than sneakers.

IDK about Walmart grocery but there definitely is a foodie culture.

We're on NT bruh, you tell me if this is a culture.

Really we're talking semantics now, culture, hobby, obsession, passion, etc etc. Whether you're into sneakers still or not, you belong to a collective that makes up a culture.

food is not a terrible comparison.

the foodie culture is real.

sure you can't "collect" food per se.

but there are definitely food snobs.

hell even in our very own food thread we have certain individuals that turn their noses on fast food posts.

is it right? no, but it's just the nature of that culture.

guess you right bc i can be a sports snob.

like having a conversation with someone and you immediately realize they dont know what they are talking about in relation to sports.. i just shut down and stop talking.
I'm most definitely a sports snob

If you buy toys you buy toys. Nothing wrong with that but it is what it is. People label things to sugarcoat reality.

Aren't these the toys that virgins play with when they want to be perceived as mature?

General likes to pretend like we dont care about sneakers, but lets be pharrell here....most of us stay on NT to keep a half eye on releases.
I don't own any if em but I have lurked the Air Force one thread many times now.

I like to wipe from front to back. Am I now part of the wipe front to back culture? Further more is their a rival wipe back to front culture?

Is there a community in your neighborhood that meet and talk about how to wipe your butt or a forum online or Facebook group that shares the same method and talk about it?...if so, then I guess there is your subculture for how to wipe your hole.

Collecting sneakers is a culture, for the past 30 or so years it's been a huge influence on fashion, music, lifestyle....I don't know why that's so hard for you to grasp or admit.

Is music not culture?

Air Max, flyknit lunars, lunar racers >>> Retro Jordans
this...I used to buy all the jordans and whatnot but I grew out of them when prices and hype went higher as quality went down. You have to be a straight up sheep to cop the garbage coming out now a days, that is, if you are willing to wait hours in line to get them in the first place.

I just stick to cool and comfortable looking runners these days...just picked up another pair of lunars the other day...love em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom