Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Alota the problems people have with white people here is an American thing.

When I first came to the US in 99 me n 8 white male friends and 1 black friend went to all the PAL centers in Philly to play basketball alot of them were in all black neighborhoods all but 1 in fact.

So we walk in and ya talkin 60 black kids and us alot of my friends felt real uncomfy, for me I was there to play ball but we did get alotta mean mug looks and if our ball went over by them it wasnt comin back till we went n got it.Im sure alot of the kids if not all were thinkin wat these whiteboys doin in our gym.

Then the strangest thing happened the cop who ran the centre got everyone together and said hey guys these boys have come all the way from England to come play ball here in Philly against u guys with that we got bumrushed with love pounds hugs mad questions about England n how we like it in Philly I mean the second they knew we wasnt American it was all love.

I went back several times and everytime I balled there wether id been away 6 -8 months it was always love like id been ballin there all my life.

It was sad to see when we played at an all white PAL centre n told the kids wed played in certain areas n they looked down on us sayin why u go there its a bad place u wanna stay away from those people wed never go there ever,I was ashamed no wonder the Black kids looked at us and treated us like they did if this is how the average white american teen acts towards them.

In San Diego the place I stayed was 79% white population but all I saw was Mexicans it was like they never mixed and on a number of trips to NY I see that most White people not all are stuck up telling me I cant go here n there because ill get robbed mugged killed when all my friends live in so called bad areas and project houseing ive never experienced any violence towards me in 25 trips to NY.

How things are in America is not how things are around the world u guys have such segragation still there is alot of racism around the world but it seems in America its magnified.

Peace
Scottie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom