Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

I'm not talking about ALL Black girls.... it just seems like over 70% of them HIGHLY dislike seeing a black dude with a white chick.
laugh.gif

NT give me the scoop, to help ME understand this. lol

they aren't. You just surround yourself with females of low caliber
this wont end well...

i just wish other races  were more open to dating black girls themselves
fixed. 

Over 70%?
Where are you getting your numbers? I'm just curious.

As for me, I'm all for interracial relationships.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This is everywhere man. You are blind, or you've never dated out of race if you've NEVER experienced this lol.

Because as african-american women get older, the pickings of AA men get smaller.
Alot of times, successful AA men are with white women.
AA women are left with the "leftovers."

This is not the exact quotes, but this is more or less what an AA women told me some time ago.
EDIT: And let's not forget, racism still exist. 
indifferent.gif

they aren't.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lies.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Most Afrikan-Amerikan females are just like what OP is talking about.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spot, what "race" is your chick? [/color]
nerd.gif

this wont end well...

i just wish other races black girls were more open to dating black girls themselves
fixed.
FAIL

Funny you post this on the heels of me watching "Medicine for Melancholy". Pretty good flick, btw.

...Personally, I'm ambivalent on this subject. One on hand, I am proponent for interracial relationship. At the risk of not sounding too cliche, but true love knows no parameters.

...On the other hand, I got beef w/ people who 'exclusively' date the opposite race, or whatever race. I hang out in a few bars that are majority White every now and then, and its almost guaranteed that if I meet a sister in there, I was not apart of her target audience...And she is not open to giving me the time of day.

...I understand preference is preference, and it is senseless to argue that, but if you're into a specific segment in society, I would hope it is for all of the positive reasons.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Over 70%?
Personal experiences.
That's definitely not good enough because based off my personal experience, I can easily say that you're wrong.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Because as african-american women get older, the pickings of AA men get smaller.
Alot of times, successful AA men are with white women.
AA women are left with the "leftovers."
Pretty much. I could see why jealousy, anger and frustration could set in.

Also, ditto with what somebody said about black females being more open-minded about being with other ethnicities. Let's bridge the cultural divide together.

I'm dating a hispanic chick. Let me tell you how these broads are so quick to catch feelings whenever they see a brother dating a female of a different race. Just the other day, my girl and I go eat at IHOP and as soon as we walk in, a black family all smacked their lips as we walk by, stare, and make some little comments. These things bother my girl, but I just tell her to ignore it.

My mother is biracial ( looks more white than anything) and dated my father (who is black) for years and she has numerous stories of females hating on her. Old white women + jealous black females.

So when me and my shorty dine at high class restaurants, and we get evil looks from people... What is that considered as?  "low caliber" ?

Go sit down somewhere.

hahaha...

you sonned that boy.. lol...

i think they feel that there is already a shortage of eligible black men for them to have...

so when they see someone with another race, its like takin their precious goods...

its ironic though, cuz there are good black dudes that wanna get black female....

its just that a black man in a prominent position aint gonna put up w/ alotta mouthy disrespect...

and that's what alot of women kick...

especially the one's brought up in single parent homes...

they always taught that "n____ aint +*#@"...

this wont end well...

i just wish other races black girls were more open to dating black girls themselves
fixed. 
ive been turned down by several black girls who told me theyd date me if i was black...and its not just those girls, alot of black girls ONLY date black dudes from what ive seen. doesnt make them racist or anything, just sucks for me
laugh.gif

I'm not talking about ALL Black girls.... it just seems like over 70% of them HIGHLY dislike seeing a black dude with a white chick.  everything

The breakdown of every 10 black females in NYC:

- 3 of them just hate everything. "Angry black females"

- 3 of them are stuck up beyond belief, due to massive simping or the gassing up of themselves from their friends

- 2 are below most peoples' standards.

- 2 are actually dating material

And it hurts me to say this 
tired.gif

There aren't enough good black men out there. So they get pissed off when they see a good brother choose someone of another ethnicity.

Over 70%?
Personal experiences.
That's definitely not good enough because based off my personal experience, I can easily say that you're wrong.

I said PERSONAL experiences... as in MY experiences.

Staying down south in an interracial relationship is completely different from anywhere else in the US.

Especially if the couple is black and white.....

Or is it cause they are tough?

depends on the chick... some are nice but some just give the "Ill kick you asssz vibe"

Mixed chicks might contemplate talking to me but the darker chicks are just mean acting

Originally Posted by toast1985

Funny you post this on the heels of me watching "Medicine for Melancholy". Pretty good flick, btw.

...Personally, I'm ambivalent on this subject. One on hand, I am proponent for interracial relationship. At the risk of not sounding too cliche, but true love knows no parameters.

...On the other hand, I got beef w/ people who 'exclusively' date the opposite race, or whatever race. I hang out in a few bars that are majority White every now and then, and its almost guaranteed that if I meet a sister in there, I was not apart of her target audience...And she is not open to giving me the time of day.

...I understand preference is preference, and it is senseless to argue that, but if you're into a specific segment in society, I would hope it is for all of the positive reasons.
Medicine for Melancholy = excellent film. I loved it.

I pretty much agree with the rest of your comment. When you date exclusively outside of your race, I find that this often raises red flags, just from my own personal experience. It's just strange to cut yourself off from your own because you think others are better. I find that mentality sad more than anything else.

Over 70%?
Personal experiences.

I said PERSONAL experiences... as in MY experiences.

Staying down south in an interracial relationship is completely different from anywhere else in the US.

Especially if the couple is black and white.....
Aye man, you're the one tossing out percentages.When I asked where you got your numbers, you said personal experience.
I'm just saying that YOUR personal experience doesn't represent that of EVERYONE else.
I just don't like numbers/percentages being tossed around as if they're the truth.
You're still my dude though.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom