Why are basketball shorts so goddamn long?

k so me and my friend went to the beverly center...went to house of hoops to get some shorts...
all of jordan and nike basketball shorts are so long. lol can't be serious. how are you going to play basketball wearing those shorts.
they really dont look nice or stylish..just super baggy and long. smh

i'm 6 ft..not like im super short. medium looks more like it's regular XXL ... wow
funny how they dont even make size small.
i ended up going to kids footlocker and got youth xl.
kinda embarassing going in there trying to buy some shorts...

and this girl got lost walking around in the mall smh...took me like half an hour to meet up...really don't need to have "8" stories in a mall...
and half of the stores were very unnecessary.

anyways shorts need to be shorter.
do you guys really like THAT long? looking like a samurai...

los_angeles_lakers_short_shorts_derek_fisher.jpg

Well that's weird, I picked up some Nike bball shorts size large that barely reach my knees a few months ago. And I'm 6'2". Maybe you shouldlook around at more places.

--Usually the store brand ones arent that long. The Nike or Jordan ones are.
--I have Foot Locker ones that are perfect.
--You dont wanna be walkin around lookin like John Stockton anyway.

im 5'8 and medium nike/jordan shorts end right under my kneecaps. theyre baggy when i buy them but after a wash theyre fine

Shorts that are too baggy look just as ridiculous as the XXS shorts from the 80s.

2rpxszq.jpg

Lookin like a God damn fool.
smh.gif

i need some new shorts... i swear jordan shorts got longer over the years... i look mad funny wearing a xl shirt and big @## shorts... any recommendations?

i dont wear jordan shorts...jordan shorts are made like jordan wears his jeans, oversized and baggy..

real talk, go get your nike shorts at JCPenney. All the shorts in the shoe stores are oversized.

I have a pair of mesh Nike shorts that are almost too short, and then another pair that are like parachute pants.

The few Champs brand shorts I have are perfect length, and have held up just as well as the Nike.

Yeah, I agree. I really don't know what shorter people do. I'm 5'11, and I just bought a pair of Small Jordan shorts, and they go past my knees.

the nike college twill shorts from the past couple years are dumb long...grabbed some gonzaga ones from last year and had to get a small

the regular nike bball shorts ive been getting in medium...and ive been wearing large and xl athletic shorts for 10 years

Just cop them Nike trainer or gym shorts, they're perfect size IMO.

Some of those JB ones are straight insane, dudes runnin around pickup games wearing capri pants

I dunno, I love the Jordan shorts. I have like 6-7 pairs and they are comfortable as hell.
pimp.gif

I do have a pair or two that seem extra baggy though, so I don't wear em as much, but the majority of the ones I have fit just fine.

Ry, when I saw your name, I thought you were going to blame ESPN for a minute there.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom