why are black/varsiy red 6s going for so much?

i was about to trade my pair so i looked around to see how much they go for and im seeing ds pairs go for 200 and 250. there only a little over a year old. whats up with the price hike?  making me rethink trading my pair

I bought a pair here on nt for $120 in great shape and seen multiple pairs go for around that price. Only place these are selling high is on ebay.

'Cause they hot son!
laugh.gif
. Really I don't know. Prices are funny. I saw Hare 7's go from reasonable (low 200's) to ridiculous (mid 300's) in a matter of 2 months. It's crazy. I wish I had Hare 7's now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

'Cause they hot son!
laugh.gif
. Really I don't know. Prices are funny. I saw Hare 7's go from reasonable (low 200's) to ridiculous (mid 300's) in a matter of 2 months. It's crazy. I wish I had Hare 7's now
frown.gif

hares going for 300? smh trade my vnds pair for some flint 13s a month before release

They're sitting, not selling, at those 200+ price points. I picked up a DS pair in 11.5 from an nt'er for $110.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

They're sitting, not selling, at those 200+ price points. I picked up a DS pair in 11.5 from an nt'er for $110.

okay.  dude on iss i was trading with just told me that he doesnt ship
indifferent.gif

so looks like im keeping mine anyway

I picked up a pair for my boy like 4 months after release date in an outlet. For $89.

So to answer your question, I have zero clue why they'd be that high.

Lot of dudes on NT were and still are hating on those vi's just because of a color difference....meanwhile the average consumer doesn't care & are eating them up. word to DJ Khaled

If they were made of durabuck and having
Deep infared instead of the dark varsity red,
I would understand that market value.
Imo they are not worth that much.

I got my 2 pairs when nobody wanted them last year. I paid $230 total for both pairs shipped. It's not infrared but they still look good and I can save my infrareds for special occasions.

i got 2 pairs by luck, total luck. im walking through the store and i see a jordan box, just chillin. i open it up without looking and i was like whaaaaaat?! they were varsity red 6s hehe. about 4 months after the release. I go both pairs for 160, which was 80 each. yall know math haha. but either way, theyre selling for so much because its a nice pair of shoes that a lot of people dont have anymore, cuz if you noticed, they dissapeared realy quick. same with the bordeauxs

Back
Top Bottom