Why are JB clothes sized so HUGE!

Thats why I stop buying JB clothing. I am a grown man and I don't need to look like a high school kid with t-shirts hanging to my knees.

The store I use to go to would only receive a few size L and XL while everything else was XXL and above. All those shirts would just sit there because no one would buy them since they were all too big. No wonder this store made everyone buy apparel just to get the shoes.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den...​

Quote:
I'm not buying that made for athlete crap one bit. JB clearly missed the memo that urban America has slimmed down their look. You guys need to stop being naive. Urban America is the only reason JB decided to make that LS crap and the apparel to tie back with it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

try going to Hong Kong or China, you'll have the exact OPPOSITE problem. Size XL over there is like a M over here. My basketball team once ordered team jerseys from a company in Malaysia. They warned us that the sizing is different. Lucky for me, I ordered a sz XXXXL (4X), b/c that translated into a US XL. My other friends got a little jacked though...good thing they are all skinny.

i'm 6'7" and about 290lbs. i find the 3XL shirts to be a decent fit, tho when I can find a 3XLT thats better. But it is true that things are inconsistent. I was buying a Jacket the other day and ended up settling on an XL because that particular jacket fit so big, meanwhile I was wearing another JB track jacket that was a size 4XL. I dunno what footlockers you guys are going to but I always have trouble finding 3XLs, most stores tend to stop at 2XL in my experiences.

JB was doing good marekting their apparel line to urban America so Nike went on to create Blue Ribbon Sports to do the same thing....tie the apparel back to the shoes. They're stuff is oversized just like the JB clothing and thats damn sure not for the athlete. Shirts, jeans, jackets and shoes to match is as urban as you can get.

DonJuan5133-AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

a size L shirt fits perfect for me and a med jacket is also good

a nice comparison with footlocker tee's... mine shrinks after every wash to the point i look like simon cowell
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

geared toward the urban population, who likes their gear to hang loose? just look at say lebron during warm ups, his suit is a good 3 sizes too big.
I'm the Best, hands down. Like 6:30

get some height,midgets. JB clothing is meant for ppl 6' and over.
______
WE GROWN.

it is geared towards tall basketball players
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

Do the Dri-Fit Jordan training tops fit big, as well? I guess what I'm asking do the Jordan Dri-Fit training tops = regular Nike Dri-Fit training tops interms of size?

im pretty tall and i hate that they're clothing is always so damn wide. i need something long, not wide. only long clothing is their shorts.

^^^

agreed, their shirts could be longer. After one wash the shirts tend to be real short on me, plenty wide though. I dont understand these people saying how itgoes down to your knees, I cant imagine that problem, I just want to keep my shirts hanging lower than my waist line.

Originally Posted by vick619

because jordan clothing was intended for the hip-hop comunity
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i don't think many people (besides kids) wear extra baggy clothes anymore. i think jim jones ushered in the tight-clothes, rocker era...

I hate that it's so big. I always gotta remind myself to get a L instead. I got a hoody from JB that goes up to my knees.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

I hate that it's so big. I always gotta remind myself to get a L instead. I got a hoody from JB that goes up to my knees.
smh.gif
How can a hoody go UP to your knees?
laugh.gif

urban crowd thats why
people wearin too tall t-shirts and all that
i see so much stuff i'd like to buy but the sizes are all crazy

The shirts are kind of long and sorta wide, but I'm usually either a L or an XL in shirts. I usually get a L in Jordan Brand shirts now, back then a coupleyears ago I used to buy XXL.
smh.gif

The bad thing is that I still got em, and there's about 10 of em. I rarely wear them cause it looks stupid with the big oversized t-shirt.

Plus, I rarely buy Jordan Brand clothes now a days since they've gotten really corny. It's rare that every once and a while JB drops a nice T-shirt orhoody.

i'm 5'11/145 pounds and XL shorts/shirts fit me fine? the XL of a jordan shirt seems about the same as an XL of any other brand..?

it's just the sweatshirts that tend to run a little bigger for me.

2xl tees fit true to size no complaints here.

I hate the big dress tee look it's very sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom