Why are JB clothes sized so HUGE!

Two years ago I had to buy a Large in almost everything Jordan for it to be just a lil bit loose. Now if I want the same look I gotta go for a Small almost which I have yet to see most things smaller than a Medium in over 6 months. (I'm also bigger than I was two years ago) No hoody's come smaller than a Large which woulda been 2XL two years ago. I don't get it. Anybody got an explanation?
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

i forgot when ordering a hoody few days ago
i ordered my normal size when i shouldve gone 1 smaller |I
tired.gif

hopefully the difference isnt too much, i dont wanna go through the hassle of making a return :wow:
embarassed.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

their clothes are geared towards the urban market, i.e. hiphop listening, baggy clothes wearing people.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

tell me bout it, i bought that olive thermal last year for the olive 5s.. size xl when i normally wear a xxl..... the dan thing hung below my knees literally
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
their clothes are geared towards the urban market
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

That's what I hate about JB clothes, especially when it comes to jackets. I can fit in JB tee's in size small or medium but when it comes to jackets, a size small fits like a large. JB would get plenty of my money if they just made their jackets fit better, better meaning smaller.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

This all started with the L' Style Altitude XIII's in February 2005. My LARGE Altitude XIII t-shirt goes to my knees. And my Size 34 Altitude XIII jeans fit me still, even though now I'm a 38. I used to be a 32 two years ago...hahaha. TIME FOR THE WORKOUT PLAN...

Could it be maybe because they shrink after the first wash?

Cuz some of mine certainly do...

TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
Could it be maybe because they shrink after the first wash?

Cuz some of mine certainly do...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

i personally like the way Enyce has their tees. they have them somewhat long but not wide as hell like jordan. and the sleeves are long w/out all that damn room in the arm pits like jb. jb needs to redo the diminsions of their tees. but they recently just got alot bigger. for the past year and a half i've bought XXXL shirts and they fit fine, but i just got like 3 shirts for the aquas in XXXL and they are ridiculously big. so now im skeptical on wut sizes i need to cop. i dont no if the shirt will run the "normal" way or the huge way. and btw, the clothes for the new 8s SUCK!!!!!
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

have you seen how much bigger mike has gotten since he retired? let alone since he was a rookie..

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

yeah ,I bought an XL jacket once online I got it and it fit like a 3x.
TeamAutobot**TEAM****CASSIE**
References : BNyC23, blaketen10 ,itsdaroc, Mister Wiggy, ricetrack baller, the ghi & kingkrux31

Ive never understood this either. And its always the Small and Med. that sells out fast. XL and 2x hit the sale rack. (generaly)
Looking for BEAUTIFUL LOSER BLAZER, BLACK 9 or 8.5
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

Yea, I'm 6'2 210 and I had to get a Medium in one of their tees... and I wasn't on some smedium @#%$ either
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

because they are made for poseurs and members of the whig party. I haven't bought a jb shirt/jacket anything in well over 7 years, the first year they had small and xs and the small actually fit, recently they got rid of the small altogether except for some t-shirts and just go for jc penny style fit... big and ugly and not form fitting in anyway. I think to wear jb stuff you have to one of 3 things, baller, member of the whig party, or fat as hell.

i quit buying JB clothin a while ago. but i did pick up a Lebron shirt over the summer and that shirt ran HUGE. i normally get XL shirts but i comfortably fit a M in Nike Lebron shirts. they should fix it because their clothing is not proportioned well for the "average" consumer
AIM - Huss Sole

This thread is meant for me...I hate all JB clothing because of the sizing. There are a couple of jackets and hoodies i want but i cant buy em cuz they are meant for nba size people. honestly what is the point of coming out with so much clothes in like xxl-xxxxl? Those are all the sizes i usually see when i go to like footlocker or footaction. Even the rare size L that i might find are two sizes too big. Think about your loyal asian fans jb!! make smaller clothes!!
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

I wear my clothes more fitted now, but I still lovee me a pair of huge jordan shorts for some odd reason

Back
Top Bottom