WHY ARE JORDANS SO EXPENSIVE IN CANADA????????????

Are you kidding? It's not hard to figure it out...
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Quote:
Countdown packs will only be 399.95...still alot, but not the 600 someone was saying...
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

everything is expensive in canada....except dim-sum which is cheaper than the states....consider that the trade-off....
...it is what it is.

Quote:
Countdown packs will only be 399.95

Not bad... $200.00 per pair which is cheaper than single retro releases. Only thing that I'm not looking forward to is the $52 in taxes on them.

why is Under Armour so expensive in Canada?
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

There is no excuse for then waitng until spring to adjust prices. walmart,toys r us,best buy,etc have already adjusted their prices. look at the playstation 3 for example, its the same exact price as the US now. there is no excuse for waiting 5 months to adjust prices.
______
WE GROWN.

Quote:
look at the playstation 3 for example, its the same exact price as the US now

oh man, i hope nobody bought the PS3 when the price was "Canadian markup". how much would it suck if you paid $800 and then all of a sudden it's $500. if you want them to adjust the prices faster, don't buy any sneakers.
...it is what it is.

Quote:
I rememeber the days before Nike SB ppl went goo-goo for the Euro/Canada exclusive AF1s and Dunks.
:D
happy.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

The Canadian retailers are saying their suppliers/importers are charging them (retailers) a lot more than Americans for the SAME PRODUCTS; as well retailers said they had to pay Canadian tax for importing or something.

Taxes on importing goods thats one thing retailers can't really change (its government's revenue). But they can use their size to affect the buy-in price from importers.... Similar to like Wal-mart use their size to negotiate a good buy-in price from their suppliers.

The worst part was the rep for the Canadian retailers was like, "it is not our problem that we are not lowering the Canadian prices, it is our supplier's fault because we (Canadians) have always been and used to being charged, and paying a higher price." - Sounded like retailers are saying, we have been paying a higher price all these years, so buyers are used to it... And retailers can't do anything to lower the price cause their suppliers are charging their higher prices.

I do not see why Canadian retailers is trying to sound like they are the 'victims' or they can't do crap to lower the prices; And be like sitting ducks and get ripped by their importers through a higher buy-in price for the same products.

This kind of mentality reduce the Canadian retailers' competitiveness, especially when online buying is so much more common and a substitute to the Canadian retailer is just south of the border.

=

Back
Top Bottom